♥︎𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡 𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚♥︎

Genre: Fluff

Relationship Status: Dating

Words: 1247

POV: Karl's

~~~~~

☆ As we walk our fingers interlocked at a carnival by the fu games, I spotted one with a prize that caught my eye. It was a huge Sonic The Hedgehog plush. It was body-sized plush that actually looked like it was in good shape, unlike a knock-off that you normally see at a carnival down here. I wanted it so bad and it made my eyes light up like a kid on Christmas. Before I could even mention it, Chris noticed me staring and looked over also noticing it right away.

"Chris, Chris! Can we pleaseeee get it?" I started to jump up and down excited. "Please?"

He chuckles as a smile, "C'mon," Chris says while walking to the booth.

When we got there, plushes filled the sides. Some were small and others were huge like the one I wanted. There were Sonic ones, SpongeBob ones, and others. The game had three stacks of five cups and by the looks of it, seemed easy.

"How do you win the big ones?" Chris said to the man who was running the booth while pointing to the Sonic Plush already knowing that that's the one I wanted.

The man is sitting on the stool on his phone and scoffs as if we were an inconvenience. "You get five balls and you need to knock all of the cans on each of the podium down. If you knock down just three stacks you get a mini one," He says in a raspy voice like he smoked one too many cigarettes. "Knockdown all five, you get a big one. Five bucks per game."

"Alright then,"  Chris lets go of my hand and pulls out his wallet. 

"Can I play it?" I ask him.

"Mh-hmm," He says while handing the five dollars to the man at the stand.

I was handed the balls and the man snickered. It confused me but I still throw the first ball. I knocked down the first step with ease. 

"Woo!" Chris shouts trying to hype me up.

I throw the ball at the set of cans and it hit! One more before I get the mini plush but I don't want it. Once I chuck the ball at the third pile the top three cans were hit but the rest stood strong.

The man snickered again, "Heh, too bad kid..."

Chris pulled out another five dollars and placed it on the counter. "You got this Karl."

The man reset the game so I attempted to do it again but this time, I only hit one stack.

"Shoot," I say under my breath. "I suck at this game."

"No you don't, you know that. Don't worry you got this," He kisses me on the cheek and rubs my back, "That's for good luck." 

He always kisses me on the cheek when I need some luck just like in the lottery ticket video. The guy in the booth looked at us with a gross expression on his face before rolling his eyes and Chris noticed.

Chris glared at him, "Do you have a problem with us?"

"Just play the damn game," He scoffs starting to piss us both off.

Chris starts to move to try and start more trouble with the guy but I grabbed his hand. We didn't exchange any words he nodded and backed down. He really didn't like it when people judged our relationship but didn't want me to get upset for not listening to me.

☆ TIME SKIP ☆

(AROUND 15 MINUTES) 

After a lot more failed attempts on my part and a lot of money down the drain, all I had won was a lousy small plush that this time was a crappy knock-off.

"Let's just go on the Ferris wheel or something..." I say sadly while turning to walk away.

I looked over at Chris and spot him pulling out another $5.

"I would love to go on the Ferris wheel with you right now but I'm winning you that Sonic plush first," Chris says while the man finishes setting up the game again.

I smile widely ad stand next to him. I peck him on the cheek and say, "That's for good luck."

My face started to have some blush appear then the man stared at us once again in disgust and of course, Chris saw him.

Chris glanced up at the man before taking a ball and chucking it into the first pile like a baseball pitcher. He knocked down down each one causing them to fly almost hit the man who was being rude to us.

"Watch it!" He says angrily at Chris.

This guy is really asking for it. Chris kept going and knocked over the first three stacks. He tried to be a little more careful not to hit the man because he didn't want to get us kicked out. But, he was still being petty towards him. I started getting very excited and nervous at the same time. Chris seemed very determined to win the prize for me. At this point, we can take another mini plush or if Chris knocks the rest down he wins what I want. He chucked the last two balls and they both hit all the cans so he won!

"WOO! Go, Chris!"  I yell excitedly and clap my hands.

He smiled widely, "First try let's go!" Chris dapped me up and ended it with a kiss on the lips making the man glare at us... again.

" How did you even do it first try? It took me a few attempts to even get close," I ask.

"I had to help win everything in an amusement park for a video with the crew remember?" He says making me giggle.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that," I look at him and give him a soft smile.

"We'll take the Sonic one up there," Chris tells the man who looked like he was done with us five minutes ago.

"Yeah, yeah whatever," He speaks in that raspy tone and grabs the plush and hands it to me. "Have fun on your date," The man said trying to make fun of us but it didn't work considering we were on a date.

"Oh, we will. And you better watch out. Keep looking at my boyfriend and I like that I won't hesitate to fight you," Chris says to the man and I know he isn't bluffing. Chris would certainly go to kick his ass and win.

"Now how about we go on that Ferris wheel?" I say to him with the huge plush in my arms.

"Ah yes. Me, my boyfriend, and his 5ft tall Sonic the Hedgehog plush," Chris jokes making us both laugh.

~~~~~

We hit 3.3k today! Thank you so much! So much happens in a week and I'm so thankful. :,)

Question for you guys, I have some ideas but they are really short. What if I did a chapter that had two one-shots making them as long as a normal chapter.

Please leave suggestions below for the next story. I have a special update coming out on the 14th and then I have two more ideas then I'm out.  ♥︎

If you haven't already, please vote for this chapter. All you need to do is click that little star on your screen. It helps me stay motivated and helps the algorithm! :)

Quick shout-out to anyone who commented or voted it made me smile!