♥︎"𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝘿𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙏𝙤𝙬𝙣"♥︎

Genre: Fluff

Relationship Status: Dating

Words: 2266

POV: No ones

TW: Abusive parents

~~~~~

"God I hate this house so much," Karl says angrily while tearing up.

His legs are bent to his chest with his arms wrapped around them with his head sitting between his knees. The only light shining in was through his window was the bright moon illuminating the bedroom. He couldn't even use his phone's flashlight because his mom took his phone. Just then he hears a few taps on his window. Glancing up he sees Chris standing on the roof in front of the window throwing small pebbles at it. At first, Karl was a bit taken back for a moment but became happy to see him. Karl smiled and walked towards him. He unlocked and slid up the window.

"You know you don't need to throw pebbles at my window if you're already standing there right?" Karl says jokingly.

"Yeah but it's more romantic this way." Chris climbs into Karl's bedroom and puts his hands on his boyfriend's hips. "Don't you think?"

Karl giggles while wrapping his arms around the taller boy's neck. "So romantic."

"Oh, I know." He smiles

They stare into the eyes of each other before sharing a loving kiss. Afterward, they stay in the position they were in until Karl hugs him fully.

"I hate it here Chris," he sighs. "I don't want to be here anymore."

"Then let's leave."

"What?"

"You heard me. Let's just go. Let's ditch this town."

Karl stops hugging Chris but goes back to having his hand over the taller one's neck. "But we can't leave."

"You said it yourself that you don't want to stay so why not?" I've got a car and I don't want to stay either."

As Karl contemplated, they heard loud footsteps coming up the stairs. They let go of each other and Chris ran into the closest to hide. Good thing he did because the door swung open to show Karl's drunken mom.

"What  the hell are you doing?" She says loudly.

"N-nothing mom," he stutters back.

"Then why is your damn window open?"

Quickly he thought of an excuse, "I was just letting some fresh air in..."

"Yeah well I don't care why it's open it shouldn't be." She walks over to the window and slams it shut causing a loud bang and Karl flinched at it. "Go to sleep. NOW," she demands then walks out of the room slamming the door behind her causing yet another flinch to come out of her son.

Karl sits down on his bed and holds back tears again. He wants to feel embarrassed but Chris already knows how his mother behaves and how terrible she is.

Chris steps out of the closet and heads over to his boyfriend

"Man it's like middle school all over again," he says

"Middle school?" Karl questions

"Yeah because I was in the closet in middle school," He jokes trying to cheer the other up. "Well kinda, I'm still mostly in."

The boy had gained his smile back. Chris laid on the bed next to Karl. Karl rested his head on his chest.

"You make me so happy. I'm so glad I found you in this crap world," the younger boy said.