♥︎𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙪𝙮 𝙄 𝙢𝙚𝙩 𝙊𝙣𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚♥︎

Genre: Fluff

Relationship Status: Strangers during flashback then dating when the flashback ends.

Words: 2642

POV: Chris'

(The sentence in this font is Chris narrating from the future)

Karl and Chandler texting in lowercase is intentional. 

When he is texting the group chat "Ch" is chandler.

~~~~~

☆ Flashback ☆

(A little over two years.)

☆ "Today me and Chris are going on Omegle and giving random people $10,000!" Jimmy says into one of the cameras set up.

"Let's gooooo!!" I say and toss my fist in the air.

Little did I know that being in that video would be the greatest thing to happen to me... It would change my life more than I ever thought.

TIME-SKIP

"Alrighty, this is our last random person," Jimmy says to me in an excited voice.

He clicks to go to the next person and it connects. A man in his early twenties no older than 25 with brown hair that looked soft came on the screen. I was immediately stunned by how attractive he was even with the camera quality he had. The boy does a slight wake and a smile that made my stomach flutter.

"Hey there,  I'm Jimmy and this guy next to me is Chris," Jimmy said the pointing to me so I smiled. 

"So, what's your name?" I ask the brown-haired boy. Yeah, I know that I'm bad at small talk...

"My name is Karl. Nice to meet you both."

"Is your name spelled with a c?" Jimmy asks also being bad at small talk.

"It's with a 'k' actually," He chuckles. "Yeah I know it's a little weird."

That is such a nice name... "Karl," I say quietly under my breath.

"Well, I'll cut to the chase. Today is your lucky day because you just won $10,000!" Jimmy says loudly. 

Karl looked stunned but said, "Wait is this like a scam or something?"

"Not at all. My channel is called 'MrBeast' and I do this type of stuff a lot. You can google my channel if you don't believe me."

"Why?" Karl said in a funny which made me chuckle,

"To make the world a better place," I chime in. "So are you going to take the money or....?"

"YES, YES OF COURSE! oh, I uh mean yeah," He looked like he could cry tears of joy.

Jimmy wraps up the video, "Alright Jake-Paulers, thank you for watching the video and I will see you in the next one.

After the cameras turned off Karl and Jimmy finished the transaction. I stayed close by to them but I didn't want Karl to go just yet.