♥︎𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚 𝙃𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙚𝙚𝙠 𝙋𝙩. 𝟮♥︎

Words: 1740

POV: Switches but starts as Karl's

Recap: After our laughter dies down I finally look at Chris in the eyes and hold up my right pinky. "Chris, swear we will be friends no matter what Jimmy makes us do."

He chuckles, "Karl Jacobs, I promise we can always be at the very least...friends." To my surprise, he holds up his right pinky and wraps it around mine. 

~~~~~

☆ Why would I say that? I'm not five. But, the fact that he actually did a pinky promise with me just made me like him more. 

It was quiet for a moment until Chris broke the silence, "What do we do if we get into the final two?"

"Oh, well, I'm not sure. You'll probably win because I always get second in the  Hide and Seek challenges," I tell him. I wanted to split the money but I wasn't going to say that and I don't think he wanted to either.

"Let's split it."

"Huh?" He caught me by surprise.

"You deserve half of the 80,000 if we win."

I look up into his blue eyes and only smile. 

☆ TIME SKIP ☆

(About Four Hours)

The challenge was going smoothly so far. It has been about four hours in and there are five contestants left. And zone 1 was shut down. This time people know some great hiding spots. Oh and Chris has been a little touchy in this challenge just like he was in the "If You Click This Video I'll Give My Friend .001$" video. I'm not complaining or anything.

"Alright remanding contestants, there are five of you left. Congrats! You are all doing very well surprisingly. But you have ten minutes to move one-hundred feet so good luck." Once more Jimmy speaks through the walkie-talkie.

We both stare at  each other, "Any ideas?" I ask him.

"I was hoping you would," Chris says while throwing the walkie-talkie back in the bag.

"Alright then, time to venture out into the world!" I move the dresser and we head out of the old building.

We ran and tried to find a hiding spot. It was hard trying to run around the town and not knowing where Chandler and Jimmy are. Or who else was around because they could sell us out. I notice that the sun was starting to set even though it was pretty early. That's daylight savings for you. Eventually, we found a shed behind a house that was pretty hidden. As we walk in I notice many boxes and a lot of random things.

"We could hide behind all of this junk," I tell Chris.

"Yeah, this place will be great for hiding," He says while moving a few things and getting behind them. 

"So how long have we been I this challenge for?" I ask and start to sit next to him putting my head on his shoulder.

"Um, like four hours in I think."

"Huh. I'm already super tired."

"You could nap and I'll stay awake if Jimmy shuts down a zone or something," He suggests. 

"And you are okay with that?" When I said that he just nodded. "Well in that case..."

 I scoot down and lay down on the wooden floor with only my hand to support my head. I hear Chris's jacket crinkle so I look up to see what he's doing. He is taking off his jacket?