Our Little Secret

Gnre: Angst

Relationship Status: Secret Dating

POV: Karl's

Words: 3379

Idea by: @gaarawife4life

By the way though it looks like there is going to be a smut scene, it's not so just roll with it. Just more of a ✨spicy✨ scene that makes the story get to its point.

~~~~~

I was sitting down on the couch in the studio watching TikTok's alone. We had gotten done filming and usually it's late when we get done so instead we crash here if we're too tired to drive. But tonight I planned to get home. I just wanted a little break before taking the car ride home. As I was mindlessly scrolling I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped and quickly turn around to see who had just done that. When turning around, I saw Chris smiling trying not to laugh.

When I saw who it was my muscles loosened as I quickly calmed down. "Oh it's just you."

He let light chuckle. "You're always scarred so easily."

I tuned away from him and clicked on my phone. "Yeah yeah."

"Oh you love me."

"I thought you were asleep."

He shrugged. "Nope, I'm stayin' the night though. You should stay with me too."

"You know how much I want to but I told Sapnap I'd be home tonight."

His hands traced down arms and crossed at my chest so he was behind holding me. "Oh come on please? I already told Katie that I'm staying and it's gonna be no fun without you."

His head rested by my neck. As I began to type my password in, soft kisses started trailing up my neck. A smile crept onto my face as I bit on my tongue. I lowered my phone back down and tilted my neck up, leaving more room for Chris . He started to gently bite and suck on my skin starting to leave a hickey. We never do things like this in public, even if no one is around. We'll do this type of stuff when we're at each others houses alone.

"Chris... someone could see us..." I finally said.

His mouth separated from my neck. "Doesn't that make it better?"

"What if Jimmy saw us and told-"

"It's alright, no one else is awake."

"Oh... Well how about we continue in your room still?"

He stood up and smiled. "Sounds good to me."

I grabbed my phone and stood up. Chris took my hand and led me into his bedroom in the studio. We entered his room and I sat on his bed.

He locked the door. "See? Now you don't have to worry about anyone walking in on us either," he said and I playfully rolled my eyes. "Now where were we?"

I giggled. "Oh just come here already."

He walked over and sat on the bed. I climbed onto his lap and he put his hands on my waist then started biting in the previous spot. I pulled out my phone and typed in the password then opened IMessage, having the phone behind his back. I found the contact that read 'sapnap <3' and started typing a message

sapnap <3

K: hey baby i know i said i would make it home tonight but i'm just really tired :( i'll see you tomorrow though!

S: Dude what? I haven't seen you in like two days because of filming and the day you're supposed to get home now you're "too tired"

K: uh yeah so? i'm laying down already it's no big deal