♥︎𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝘽𝙚 𝙊𝙠𝙖𝙮 𝙋𝙩.𝟭♥︎

Genre: Sad

Relationship Status: Bestfriends 

T/W Warning ⚠:  Bullying at the beginning ( Suicide Mention) !!

(I will say when it stops)

POV: Switches but starts as Karl's

Idea by: @CooleyMaddisen 

Words: 1422

~~~~~

☆ I was on my stream and there were more viewers than usual.  The chat seemed to be very active so I looked down to read it.

"Hey Karl, I'm a big fan, also could you say happy birthday to me?" I read out loud. "Happy birthday!"

There were many nice ones in the chat like that at first but really quickly they got mean. There were things like.

"You're so annoying," or "end your stream, no one needs to see you," and I even saw a few, "ugh I liked you a lot until now," and "Please KYS" 

My face went from smiling to a sad look. Did this many people really hate me? They want me to kill myself... 

BULLYING STOPS HERE BUT IT WIll MENTION IT

I tried to ignore it by looking away from the chat and continue playing the game. I have the $5=  TTS (text to speech)  so anyone who donates $5 can say something on my steam.

"No one wants you on Twitch, just leave," My computer said out-loud.

"Jokes on you, you just gave me five bucks," I said trying to deflect their insult

Another donation popped up.

"Omg don't listen to them! We love you so much, Karl! <3" It said.

A very slight smile came on my face, "Thank you for the kind words but, um I'm just gonna end the stream... Don't worry though, I'm going to be okay. I just don't want this negativity on here."

I ended the stream and sat in my bed. I knew people wouldn't like me after what I said but why this bad? It's been like this for a few streams now. I start to tear up thinking about it. I could never handle having people yell at me without crying. So having hundreds of people saying how much they hate me definitely will do the trick. Why do people say things like that? It's as if they had nothing better to do. That tearing up turned into crying. I never did anything wrong. Last week though, I came out as bisexual and so many terrible things have been said. All I wanted to do was be honest with my fans. A knock appeared at my door but I didn't answer. 

"Karl..." A voice said from outside my door. "Can I come in?"

My face was buried into my pillows trying to muffle my crying.

"I'm coming in," He says then opens the door. 

Of course, it's Chris. He has come to my house after every stream when people are being terrible. He comes close and kneels next to the bed.

"Why are you here?" I ask him already knowing the answer.

"I came as soon as I saw the chat. I'm sorry that those little pricks are jealous of you."

I didn't say a word when I sat up. Chris stood up and I dive into his arms resting my face on his shoulder sobbing.

"I-I hate people. The hate is so much... On Twitch, Instagram, Youtube, and a lot on Twitter. I d-didn't do anything wrong," I saw between heavy breaths.

"I know you didn't. They are trolls who have way too much time on their hands."

We continue hugging until I felt calm enough to let go.