♥︎𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙄𝙨𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙♥︎

Genre: Fluff

Relationship Status: Crushes

Words: 1234

Takes Place: During and after the video "Last To Leave $800,000 Island Keeps It"

Switches But Starts as Karl's POV

Idea By:  Nat_Human

~~~~~

"And the winner is... Chandler," Jedd said and my heart sank while I turned around

Chandlers on the other hand were racing and he jumped up and down excitedly even ripping off his shirt in the midst of it. I didn't want to have an overreaction and so I would almost have a complete breakdown I just walked away from everyone while chandler continued to celebrate but a cameraman and Chris had to follow me. I just layed down on the sand upset and Chris sat next to me trying to cheer me p as e always would. Chandler ran around me still screaming. A few more people tried to comfort me but it was all backhanded, for example, Tyler tried comforting me by rubbing my back.

But of course, he had to ruin it by saying, "Karl it's just like hide and seek all over again!"

I stayed smiling the entire time but it wasn't genuine at all. Chris was the only one who was noticing and trying to help. 

"If it makes you feel any better right before filming I knew if you were in the final two I'd vote for you no matter what and I did..."

I turn to him and I actually felt happy for a moment despite my loss, "But why? You've known Chandler for way longer than me."

"You deserve it the most. I also feel like I've known you longer than anyone else here. Even Jimmy and we've been friends forever."

"It does make me feel a bit better knowing that," I smile and Chris looks at me happy knowing that I'm in a better mood. "I bet Chandler won't be too happy hearing you didn't vote for him though."

"I'm sure he knew it would happen," Chris said making me a bit confused.

"Oh? Why's that?"

He shakes his head smiles while looking down, "No reason. Just a hunch."

"Well, thanks for thinking I deserve the island. I'm just not looking forward to all the gloating Chandler is gonna do."

"Hmm that's true but he can never say he got a vote from me."

Chris's words made me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Even though I was in a better mood because of Chris I still was upset. After some time of venting in the distance, we saw that the boat was finally here. It truly felt good seeing them knowing that soon I'll be able to lay down in my bed and go to sleep. I was so tired throughout the whole day and just wanted to be asleep. All the items were packed up and ready to be lugged onto the boat.

"Well, time to get out of here," I say standing up.

Chris nods and gets up too. We brush the sand off of us and start to walk to where the boat was pulling in. Once the boat came to a stop everyone hauled the luggage onto it. After everything was in the boat everyone got on and sat down in the seats. Chris and I of course sat next to each other.

"Who needs Dramamine?" Jimmy asks and just about everyone raises their hand. He hands it all out, sits down, then the boat leaves the island

Because of the size of the boat, everyone was close together. Even there was still a fair amount of space for all of us I stayed close to Chris. I watched as he pulled out his phone and earbuds then opened Apple Music. He plugged in his earbuds and put one in his ear.

"Want the other one?" He asked.

"Oh sure," I said with the same warm feeling I had before. Chris hands me the earbud and I put it in my ear waiting for whatever he puts on. 

POV: Chris

The two of us listen to music for a bit and I notice that everyone besides us are sleeping. Glancing over to Karl his eyes seem to be getting heavier as they slowly start to shut But he fights to keep them open. I pause the music for a moment.

"You should go to sleep, you look tired," I tell him.

He yawns, "I can stay up a bit longer it's alright."

"Yeah, yeah I'm sure. Goodnight Karl..." 

"Fine," he smiles. "Goodnight Chris." He takes his earbud out and hands it to me. "Could I uhm sleep on your shoulder?"

My face warms up, "Oh yeah of course."

He rests his head on my shoulder and closes his eyes. I put my earbuds back in and continued to listen to my music. My heart continued to beat faster with him on me though so it took me some time before finally being able to fall asleep.

TIME SKIP

(Two hours)

"Chris, Karl, wake up," Jimmy says.

My eyes slowly open and I realize we're finally back at shore. It's still pitch black and must be around three A.M. Karl is still on me peacefully sleeping so I put my other hand on him to gently shake him awake but I put my hand back.

"I don't want to wake him up. I'll just take him back," I say and Jimmy nods. Slowly I move his head up from off of my shoulder and stood up. I stretched and while I was I notice him start to open his eyes. "Hey, hey it's alright go back to sleep. I'll carry you." 

He seemed confused but went along with it. He faced me as I grabbed and held him. He was quite light so it was easy to carry him to my car. I opened the passenger car and sat him in, even buckling his seatbelt for him. Once I said goodbye to everyone else I got into my car and started to drive off. 

"I guess I'll just take you to my house," I whisper to myself.

"Sounds good to me," Karl replied.

I was a bit taken back by the fact that he responded because I thought he was asleep. "You're awake?"

"Sure am."

"We're you awake when I carried you?"

There was a pause between us, "Maybe..." Karl said with a big smile

~~~~~

Whatever I hate this story and am not proofreading it because it takes too long so if you see mistakes point them out or not I don't care I'll fix them tomorrow.

ANYWAYS sorry I was gone for so long but I have reasons. 1, I normally write my chapters on my school chromebook but they blocked the site. 2, I lost my phone that has ALL of my ideas plus it's still lost. 3, I've been very busy with school but I'm almost finished.  Still sorry!

I love you all and I hope your day is going awesome and if it isn't, I hoped this chapter could help even if it's just by a little!

Leave suggestions below for the next story. It might take some time because other people gave me some.

If you haven't already, please vote for this chapter. All you need to do is click that little star on your screen. It helps me stay motivated and helps the algorithm! :)

Quick shout-out to anyone who commented or voted it made me smile!