♥︎𝙎𝙪𝙜𝙖𝙧 𝘾𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙝♥︎

Genre: Fluff

Relationship Status: Crushes

Words: 1255

POV: Karl's

Idea: Lynleycandylover

~~~~~

☆ I grab the tab of my white monster and pop it open. The sound of that chick and sizzle after it's open is the best thing to hear once it's in your hands. I couldn't hold it very well though because my hand was shaking too much. My leg bounced quickly under my desk as I took another sip. This was my third monster of the night, well technically night.  It's three in the morning from what I just checked on my phone. I have absolutely no concept of time from the fact that I have yet to sleep in over 48 hours. Energy was piercing through everywhere in me at this point ut at the same time, it felt like I was clinging to consciousness.  The reason why I'm basically torturing at this point is quite simple. It's four words, 'Tales From The SMP.' It's something I do on my Twitch streams once a week and it's been killing me. Not only do I need to plan the idea, I need builders to make the map,  commissioned artwork for the cover, the cast set and stone, the script, I also need to stream other things through the week, and on top of all of that, I need to start planning next weeks Tales From The SMP stream. Everything is just one big ball of stress that rests on my shoulders making my collarbones crack. It's really breaking me to the point where I'm not giving myself basic needs and blocking myself off from others. The deadline for the date is set for tomorrow and one of the people who were supposed to be a guest just canceled on me. I'm still trying to find a filler but it's harder than I thought.

"Oh, what about Chris?" I said to myself.

Chris would probably want to join the stream! He's an amazing guy and if I ask he would need to say yes. If he can help me out he'll always take the opportunity to. Already forgetting the time, because it was pushed back by every other thought, I grab my phone and call Chris. After a few rings, he picked up.

"Karl?" He asks.

"Hey, Chris! So would you be down to join the Tales From The SMP tomorrow" I ask quickly probably slurring my words a bit,

"Karl, are you aware it's three in the mornin' and you would like you drank one hundred energy drinks..."

I chuckle, "No only three, but as I was saying-"

Chris cuts me off, "Three? have you even slept today?"

"Oh well no. Also not in like two days but-"

Once again I was cut off, "What? Go get some rest dude."

"I'm fine I swear."

"I'll join your stream but only if you go to sleep. Now," he demands.

I sigh, "Fine." He wouldn't be able to tell if I went to sleep or not so that just means I just won't. The stream comes first.

"Alright, I'll be over in fifteen minutes."

"What why?" 

"Karl, I know you as good as I know myself and I know damn well you aren't goin' to sleep even if I tell you to."

"So you don't trust me then?"

"You haven't slept in over two days and you sound like you could stay awake for another one. I love you and all but you weren't goin' to sleep."

There was a pause before I spoke up, "See you in fifteen."

Even though I know Chris is trying to help me it just stresses me out even more because of the deadline. I rest my head on my desk and my eyes start to tear up. I can't do this... There is such little time to do everything.

☆ TIME-SKIP 

(Fifteen minutes)

A car stopped in my driveway. Chris got out and walked to the front of my house. I stood by the door waiting and opened it once he was there. He walks in and grabs my wrist. I shut the door and he leads me to the living room. Before I could say anything he sits me on my couch without saying a word. He grabs a blanket and shuts off all the lights before sitting next to me. He turns on my tv with the remote and switched it to some random documentary.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"Hm? Yeah, yeah of course."

"I know you're stressed right now and we can talk about it."

"Well..."

I let out a sigh of debate if I wanted to vent to him in fear of regretting it later. Before I could say anything more he lays down and opens his arms to me. I was confused so I just looked at him. He patted his chest a few times and spoke up.

"Come lay down."

"Where?" I ask.

"Here idiot. Come lay down on me."

I was a bit skeptical of doing it because frankly, I was still confused. But either way, I crawled on top of him and put my head on his chest. He tossed the blanket over us and we got comfy together and I never expected that this was the position I'd be in but it was so calming and comforting. Chris wrapped his arms around me and slid his hands up my bareback and even with the sudden touch, I was soothed from stress. I'm not sure how he did it but it worked.

In a gentle voice, he says, "Now do you want to talk to me about your day yet?" 

"Yeah..." I let out. I started to vent to him and let all of the words I've been holding out.

Chris didn't fall asleep while I was talking either. He stayed awake and talked to me about it. He told me that with everything going on it's okay to take a breather. I ended up falling asleep on him. It was so peaceful being with him and I can't explain why.

☆ THE NEXT MORNING 

My eyes slowly start to open the next morning and I realize I was still sleeping on Chris.

"Good morning," he said in a tired voice. "How was your sleep?"

"Pretty good actually. You make a comfy bed."

He lets out a small chuckle, "Why thank you."

"Did I crush you while I slept?" I asked

"Nope, I was fine."

"Oh well, that's good. But I still have a lot to do for the stream tonight." I start to move but he grabs me again.

"Don't you dare. We're staying here."

"Oh okay then..." I smile and nuzzle up to him again before falling asleep in his embrace.

~~~~~

I'm back everyone :D!

I'm thinking about trying to write a chapter with Katie but I don't know how I feel about it. I kind of just want it as practice plus someone wanted it. What are your thoughts on it?

I love you all and I hope your day is going awesome and if it isn't, I hoped this chapter could help even if it's just by a little!

Leave suggestions below for the next story. It might take some time because other people gave me some.

If you haven't already, please vote for this chapter. All you need to do is click that little star on your screen. It helps me stay motivated and helps the algorithm! :)

Quick shout-out to anyone who commented or voted it made me smile!