seven || behind closed doors

the song for this chapter is "WHO CARES," by SEBASTIAN PAUL :)

***********

Boy I was making couple calls and I just called it up and noticed
How you like to flaunt it
Everybody know we could fuck and forget about it in mornin'
I just took another and another
And know that I mean to say

***********

  Finley

  I pushed my way through the crowds of people with no particular destination in mind. As long as it was far from Harry, I really didn't care. 

   The sound of Delirious by Steve Aoki boomed through the speakers and shook the ground beneath my feet as I walked. 

   I was about to push my way to the pool area when a hand landed on my arm. Already in fight mode, I spun around angrily and huffed out my words.

  "What?"

  Willa threw her hands up defensively and laughed. "It's just me, don't worry. Gee, what's got you all fired up and fiesty?" She teased, and I could smell the alcohol on her breath from here. Scratch that, I could just smell alcohol everywhere. The house reeked of it. 

    I sighed and rubbed my temples, chuckling a bit.

 "Sorry, there was just an idiot pissing me off in the kitchen," I explained vaguely, but Willa didn't buy it.

  She raised an eyebrow at me and placed a hand on her hip.

 "Would this idiot just happen to be a certain someone known as Full Throttle?" she prodded, and my nose scrunched up in distaste at the mere mention of him, completely giving me away.

  She pointed an accusatory finger at me, an excited look on her face.

 "Ha! I knew it! Did you hook up with him? Please tell me you did," she practically begged. 

  I gagged and she scoffed at my reaction.

   "No, I did not. He is an absolute disease," I muttered out. 

 Willa smirked at me. "I'd let him infect me anytime-"

   I cut her off by smacking her arm, and she laughed at my retaliation.

 "I'm just saying, sometimes hooking up with people you hate is the most fun," she shrugged.

 Desperately wanting to get off the subject, I decided to ask her about something I knew she would want to talk about.

 "Where's Grant? Think you're gonna get lucky tonight?" I prodded, trying to not let the relief on my face be too obvious as a smile spread across Willa's lips at the mention of Grant's name. 

  "Oh my gosh! Finn! He's so sexy! And sweet! He's too good to be true, honestly! You'd one hundred percent approve!" She gushed, and I smiled, truly happy to see her so excited about someone.

   Lars suddenly slipped through the crowds of people, a round of shots in one hand, and a bottle of vodka to refill the glasses with clasped in the other.

   "Finn! There you are, you sneaky bastard! Where've you been? Smacking lips with that sexy ass driver? What do they call him again? Fuck I'm too drunk to remember-"

    "Full Throttle," a voice spoke from behind me.

   "Oh, piss off, Harry," I groaned, spinning around to face his ever so smug expression.