nineteen || the grim reaper

the song for this chapter is "PRBLMS" by 6LACK :)

***********

List of my problems
Got this one on my line they won't stop fucking callin'
It's crazy I made her that way
Every time I see her out, I see the hate in her face
Like why you do that?

***********

Harry

With the added obstacle of managing to wriggle my way through the crowds of drunken people, it took me an extra five minutes to reach the basement. This meant that however annoyed I was at first to have to be doing this, I was now about thirty times more irritated as the inconvenience of having to take care of Miller continued to cut down my sleep time.

I could already hear his annoying cries before my hand even touched the doorknob to the basement. I had made sure to deadbolt the door to the downstairs before coming down here, so hopefully, unless one of our house guests managed to turn into the Hulk and break down the door, I would only be killing one person tonight.

I twisted open the doorknob and rolled my eyes at his pathetic face. Eyes wide, hair unruly, and a few beads of sweat rolling down his nerve-wracked forehead.

He was tied to a chair with his hands behind his back, an old rag of some sort tied around his mouth and in between his teeth, which I'm sure was starting to rub at the corners of his mouth painfully from all of the whining he'd been doing.

Two of the other "drivers" were stood next to him, Clarke Irling and Quill Loren.

I quite liked the two of them. They were easy to be around, and they almost always got roped into whatever late-night shenanigans Leonardo forced upon me.

Miller let out a strangled and muffled cry, it was rather pathetic and extremely irritating.

"Miller, could you shut the fuck up? Don't act like you didn't see this coming. I warned you on numerous occasions what would happen if you didn't pay your dues, and now, you're just gonna have to pay with your life," I snapped, and his already wide eyes proceeded to nearly bulge out of his annoying little face.

He started to speak, but I couldn't understand him due to the makeshift gag stuffed in his mouth.

I rolled my eyes and walked up to him, grabbing a knife off of the table of weapons next to him and causing him to shrink back in his chair. I grabbed his chin harshly and I swear I saw a tear leave his eye as I brought the knife up to his face, but instead of mutilating him like he thought I would, I simply sliced the gag off of his mouth, and the first thing to leave his now freely speaking lips was a sigh of relief.

"Harry, please, let me explain," he began, but I simply held up a ringed finger to silence him.

"You will address me as Mr. Styles, Styles, or if you're feeling a little funky, well then, I suppose you can call me the Grim Reaper. But you lost the privilege of using my first name when you decided not to pay us back," I warned, a devilish look in my eyes.

I watched as his Adam's apple bobbed up and down from the large gulp he took, a smirk spreading to my lips upon the signs of his fear.

"Clarke, Quill, would you mind terribly placing a plastic matt of some sort on the floor? I wanna make this quick, it's been a long night, I don't really feel like cleaning up," I requested politely, watching as smug expressions appeared on the faces of my colleagues.