seventy-eight || mad for you *

The song for this chapter is "Body Electric" by Lana Del Rey :)

Harry

   Fuck. I was horny.

   Don't look at me like that. Don't pretend I don't know that you all aren't the horniest group of motherfuckers out there.

   Can you blame me though? Finn looked like an absolute dream, as always.

   We breezed through the lobby of the hotel, the other guests wandering the floor aimlessly, completely unaware of the fact that the group of people walking past them had just committed a murder in a nightclub full of dangerous gang members. My mind was currently focused on anything but gang related activities, and in this moment, my sole focus was watching the way that Finley's hips moved as she walked in front of me, wondering how many ways I could get those hips to move once I finally had her alone and all to myself.

   Harry, stop. In public. Don't want a bunch of families checking in at the front desk to see your boner. Calm down.

   Fuck.

I don't think I've ever waited for an elevator as long as it seemed I had to wait for this one. My foot impatiently tapped against the floor, my eyes switching between eagerly watching the numbers change above the elevator, and watching the back of Finley. Memorizing her curves, and plotting out each and every way I wanted to make her fall apart as soon as we got upstairs.

The ding that signaled the elevator had arrived snapped me out of my devilish thoughts, and in an instant, I was pushing myself into the elevator, grabbing Finn's wrist and tugging her along with me.

"Hey, wait for us!" Leo protested, attempting to push his way into the elevator, but I was quicker. My fingers reached for the 'close' button, and clicked it quickly, causing the steel doors to slide shut.

"Great, they're gonna sex the elevator up," I heard Willa mutter as the elevator began moving upwards, causing me to smirk and laugh.

Finley looked at me in shock, her back pressed against the wall.

"Eager, are we?" She mused, her eyes flicking up to meet mine through her long lashes.

"You haven't exactly made tonight easy on me," I countered, gesturing at her appearance. She looked like sex itself, and I hadn't even touched her. Yet.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you couldn't handle a little...pressure," she smirked, grabbing my hips and flipping us so that I was the one pressed up against the wall now.

I let my head fall back until it hit the cool metal walls of the elevator, sucking in a breath of air so that I didn't scream out of frustration, but I wasn't about to let Finn get the upper hand in this.

"You know," I hummed, letting my head tilt forward, my eyes finding hers, "I could just take you against the elevator doors right now, mhmm," I began, pushing myself off of the wall and walking towards her.

"Yeah, I could," I continued, "Fuck you harder than you've ever been fucked, only to stop right when you're about to cry from how good it feels," I hissed, grinning as her back hit the elevator doors.

"I could leave you on the brink of an orgasm all night, never letting you quite get what you want. Treat you like the little brat you are," I hummed, gripping her chin in my hands and squeezing, causing her lips to pout out, despite her eyes glaring up at me.

She reached up and smacked my hand away from her face, mustering up every ounce of defiance as she replied to me, her words like venom as they left her lips.