twelve || high rev's and revenge plots

the song for this chapter is "I'm So," by MIYAVI :) I couldn't find it on youtube, but it is on spotify

***********

I'm so feminine
I'm so relevant
I'm so revenant
I'm fifth element
I'm just sending it
I'm start trekking it
On star reppin' it
I'm so medicine

***********

Finley

As his eyes bore into mine, and with the knowledge that he had a gun on him, I seriously pondered for a moment if this was where and when I would die.

"I have no idea what you're talking about you fucking prick. And even if I did, maybe you should be a little smarter and not have confidential phone calls with someone else right in the bathroom," I fired back, refusing to let my fear show.

Harry chuckled at me, completely amused by my reaction.

"You have no idea who you're dealing with...do you?" He laughed softly.

"Let her go, Styles," Alex spoke from behind me.

Harry's eyes never left mine as he replied.

"Why don't you come over here and make me," he laughed.

"Alex, don't. He has a gun," I spoke back as calmly as I could manage.

I heard a faint clicking sound from behind me, followed by Alex's voice.

"I know...so do I," he replied, and I now knew that the noise I had heard was the sound of him cocking the gun.

Am I the only person here without a gun? I wondered to myself.

"Styles, knock it off. She hasn't done anything to you, why don't you go pester someone else," Alex spoke, and as his voice grew louder I knew he was getting closer.

"You know...if you're going to keep this one around, you should probably have a little chat with her about what happens to people around here who don't keep their noses where they belong," Harry warned, finally looking away from me and towards Alex.

I let out a sigh of relief when Harry finally released his grip on my hair, brushing past me nonchalantly, and I quickly spun around to see Alex, gun aimed at Harry as he walked.

Harry smirked as he looked Alex up and down, stopping right in front of him so that the barrel of the gun was placed directly between his eyes, the metal end of it literally touching his skin... and not even a hint of fear in sight.

"You wouldn't dare kill me and you know it," Harry laughed, and with a smile still on his face, he quickly disarmed Alex of his gun, and before I could even blink, the gun was now placed between Alex's eyes, "but you know I wouldn't hesitate to kill you for a second."

"Fuck off, Styles," Alex spoke through gritted teeth.

Harry's eyes flitted back over to me. "Your boyfriend seems to be the jealous type, doesn't he?" He asked, knowing full well how pissed off it would make me.

"Bye, Finley," he chuckled, glancing at Alex one more time before lowering the gun and handing it back to Alex.

As soon as he was out of our sights, Alex came rushing up to me, placing his hands on my shoulders, concern flooding his face.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" He asked hurriedly, his eyes scanning all over my face.

I shook my head, and almost out of instinct, my hands rose to be placed on top of Alex's, running my thumb over his knuckles.