Chapter 14

I landed hard on the ground. Or at least I thought it was the ground. "Ouch," came Harry's muffled voice from under me as he groaned in pain.

"Bloody hell, Harry!" I yelled as I quickly rolled off of him. "Omg, I am so sorry," I said sincerely.

"Its alright," he proclaimed, laughing. I stood up and held my hand out to help him up. He took it and we quickly walked to catch up with the group.

"Are you sure your alright?" I asked him for the hundredth time as we slowed our walking pace.

"Brilliant, I promise," he replied. I gave him a weak smile and turned to catch up with Hermione and Ginny. We began walking through all the commotion that was occurring. We finally made it to the campground where we stopped for a bit as Harry and Hermione help Mr.Weasley with muggle money. Ron and I were off to the side fighting each other with sticks that we found.

I was laughing uncontrollably because Ron tried to do some over the top trick but wound up tripping over his shoelaces and falling on the ground. I was on the floor laughing with Ron as we continued to joke about what happened. Tears of laughter started to fill my eyes as I saw Fred staring at me out of the corner of my eyes.  I saw George quickly pull Fred's focus away and whisper something in his ear, Fred's face turning as red as a tomato. I chose to ignore it though, and continued laughing with Ron, both with tears in our eyes, making each other laugh even harder.

"Oi! children, over here," he called to us, as he was already making his way through the crowd. Ron and I needed to support each other to get up, as we could not get up on our own. We finally got up and walked linking arms and skipping through all the people. We were still giggling and singing as loudly as we could. Everyone was giving us weird looks, but in that moment neither of us gave a crap.

"It really is wonderful isn't it," I yelled, spinning around.

"Totally," Ron said, spinning around with me, both of us starstruck at the scene before us.

"Hey! Over here," Arthur called out, Ron and I both stopped spinning and regained our balance, and made our way hurriedly to the tent. We stepped in, the smell of cats filling out noses. We both gagged slightly at the odor that filled the tent. However, the smell soon faded as we both got used to it the longer we stood looking around. There was a big couch, two rooms to the left, and straight in front of us was a giant kitchen. We both turned towards each other, smiled devilishly, and made our way towards it. We were rummaging through the food when we heard Arthur yell, "Ron, Y/N, get out of the kitchen were all hungry."

"Yeah get out of the kitchen," the twins hollered. We made our way out of the kitchen, with disappointed looks on our faces only to hear Arthur yelling once again.

"Feet off the table!"

"Feet off the table," the twins repeated, taking their feet off the table, and placing them back on once Arthur turned his back on them. I rolled my eyes and laughed, making my way towards the girl's room.

I opened the curtain and took in the sight of the room. It was a cute little room, slightly bigger than Ginny's room back at the Burrow. The stench of the cat disappeared, which was a relief. The walls were painted red with a few tapestries hung on the walls. There was a body-length mirror and a little hallway that led to a little bathroom. There was also a little couch with what looked like a radio on the table in front of it. I soon found two bunk beds opposite the couch. , "I call the bottom bunk!" I yelled to Hermione and Ginny as I set my stuff on the floor and hopped onto the bed.

"I get the other bottom, sorry Ginny!" Hermione yelled, running from the bathroom with her stuff and throwing it on the bed next to mine. Ginny came running in after Hermione looking disheveled and tired.