Chapter 8

The last week of school flew by in an instant. We had no more exams, and Dumbledore basically told the teachers to stop teaching and to give the students rest. SO, there was no more class the whole week. Hermione, Ron, Harry and I did basically nothing. We did a lot of walking around and talking. We joked around a lot with each other and started our summer assignments as well.

It was the last night at Hogwarts and I headed back to the common room as Ron and Harry headed to the library with Hermione to return her books. I was sitting on the couch near the fire, looking around at the common room, reminiscing. I am really going to miss this place. 

"Don't look so sad Harpis," I heard. I turned around to see the Fred and George.

"You'll see your two favorite people in all of Hogwarts over the summer, I reckon," George said.

"I hope you don't mean yourselves," I said jokingly.

"Nah, Fred and George? Never heard of them," Fred said, a smirk spreading over his face.

"Yeah, who are they? Must be a bunch of  bloody losers," I said laughing even more. I looked up at the twins as they sat down next to me chuckling and shaking their heads.

"So why are you guys here?" I asked, looking at George then Fred. 

"Is there a rule that says we can't visit cute first years," Fred stated. My face flushed red, and I turned towards the fire to try and cover it up. There was a few moments of silence.

Then George said, "If you must know we need your  help," pointing a finger towards my face.

"Well I can't help you there," I replied shrugging. Thats when they both turned towards each other and an identical evil grin spread over both of their faces.

"Guys, I don't know what your doing but I wouldn't-" I started to say before George started tickling me.

"GEORGE WEASLEY YOU BETTER STOP RIGHT NOW," I demanded through fits of giggles. He stopped, to my surprise. But not before I felt a pair up arms stand me to my feet and grab my waist and throw me over their shoulder.

"OH NOT YOU. FREDRICK WEASLEY PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!" I demanded, sequels escaping my mouth in between words.

"As you wish m'lady," and he did. He threw me down. I was flying for a quick second until I was met with something soft.

I landed on my back on someone's bed. I threw my head up, quickly, and came into contact with the upper bunk bed. 

"Ouch," I whispered, rubbing my head. I stood up and found myself in their room. I walked around to the bathroom where Fred and George where.

"Why the bloody hell am I here for?" I asked, demanding an answer.

"Well you did agree to help us with making our products," George said matter-of-factly, walking past me. I just rolled my eyes, now remembering the deal I made with the twins a few weeks ago. 

Fred went to walk past me but stop just before me. He looked up at me and gave me a weak smile. Then out of no where he brought his hand up to my face and brushed a loose piece of hair behind my ear, I felt my heart jump. 

He proceeded to walk away, not noticing that my face was burning ever so slightly. I let out the breath that I was holding in and stood there for a second. The once I collected myself I walked into the middle of their room and sat down in a chair.

----------------------------------------------------------------

After what felt like hours, we had made a whole batch of.. well... I don't really know.