Chapter 3

Hi readers. I had to go back and edit this chapter because I forgot to do the sorting ceremony. I gave it a lil spice between Fred and you. Just a lil cute fluff. Anyways, I do love all houses but for the purpose of this story you are going to be in Gryffindor.

After Harry asked me that question my immediate response was, "No, I don't think we have." Yet I knew I had seen him in my dream a few nights before. But I couldn't tell him that, at least not now. We chatted for a few minutes and then I bid them farewell and set off to find my parents.
After I found them, we had gotten all of my books and even an owl (which I named Ivory). We where on our way home, when we were stopped by the weirdest looking man ever. He actually looked like a women from the back and had long white hair. As my parents were seeming to try and get out of his way, I was stifling a laugh. Then a replica of him appeared behind me. He was my age and had his white hair greased back.

"Im Draco Malfoy." He said eyeing me up and down.

"Okay. And?" I replied.

"Ohh okay. Not very nice." He said with a smirk. "You must be?"

"Y/N Harpis." I replied. I didn't have a good feeling about him. He was looking at me like he sort of owned me. "Don't be smug, just because you know my name." I said and with that I walked past him and followed my parents, as they too left.

We got back home and I needed to pack up all of my things. I brought a few of my normal clothes and all the things I bought in Diagon Alley. We spent our last night together snuggled under a blanked, watching our favorite movie. I had drifted off to sleep and that is when Dad carried me up to my room and set me on my bed.

" Goodnight sweetheart." he said and kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight Dad." I managed to say before falling back asleep. I had awoken earlier than usual. I walked downstairs to see Mum and Dad both down there.

"Are you about ready to go?" Mum asked me.

"Yes, I am. " I replied getting up and walking towards the door. They were already at the car when I walked out the door.

"Goodbye home, I'll mis you." And with that I closed the door and headed to the car.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We had arrived at Kings Cross, both Mom and Dad were busy getting my stuff out of the car and I decided to go onto the platform. I only saw platform 9 and 10 but no 9 3/4. I looked around for help and saw Harry. I ran up to him and gave him a hug.

"Hiya Harry." I said smiling and laughing.

"Hi, Y/N." he replied, also smiling.

"Do you have any idea how to get to the platform?" I asked. He shrugged. But then we saw a bunch of red heads.

One of which said, ""— packed with Muggles, of course —". Harry and I both glanced at each other and followed them.

" Excuse me." Harry said to the mother. "Do you have any idea on how to get to platform 9 3/4?"

"Of course." the women said. "Percy, go and show them."

We saw a tall thin boy walking straight towards the wall. Harry and I both were nervous when it looked like he was about to crash into the wall. I winced grabbing Harry's shirt. But, instead of crashing he went through it. Unbelievable.

" Fred you next, you next.:" She said guiding a pair of twins forward . I looked at a pair of twins, now noticing them and stared at them for a minute. Wow! They are kind of cute .