Chapter 15

Spell Glossary

Expelliarmus-a charm that forced whatever an opponent was holding to fly out of their hand

Stupefy- a charm that stunned the target, rendering them unconscious

Muffliato-allow for conversation without being overheard.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

About five minutes later we had arrived at the pitch. It was the biggest thing I've ever seen. We all looked around outside the pitch and talked excitedly as Mr. Weasley was figuring out where we were to go. Once he found where we were sitting we began climbing stairs upon stairs. We were walking for what felt like hours until Mr. Weasley stopped abruptly, causing me to run into Fred. 

"Watch where you walk?" Fred snapped at me. He shoved my hand off his arm.

"What's got you so cranky?" I asked him angrily, as his annoyance was quite random. 

"Like you don't know," he snarled at me, rolling his eyes, and looked back up at Mr.Weasley who suddenly turned around. This caused all of us to turn around as well. We looked down upon the quidditch pitch. Wow. It was beautiful.

Fresh green grass lined the floor, the hoops looked as shiny as ever. And not to mention there were thousands of people lining the stands. All the annoyance seemed to leave Fred's face and my anger towards him seemed to subside.

"Are we almost at our bloody seats?" Ron called from, next to Hermione.

"Shut up!" Fred, George, Ginny, Harry and I shouted at Ron. We were all still starstruck at the scene below us. Harry pulled Ron's sleeve so he would turn around. His face turned from annoyance to shock in approximately one-tenth of a second. 

"Blimey dad, how far up are we?" Ron asked a look of wonderstruck took over his whole face. I giggled at his reaction, but not before it was interrupted by the familiar voice of Lucious Malfoy.

"We'll put it this way, if it rains, you'll be the first to know," I looked down below to see none other than Draco Malfoy standing there with his parents.

"My father and I are in the ministry's box," Draco said smugly, grabbing the openings of his suit and fixing it.

"Ah, well Lucius it looks as though we are going to be sitting in the same place," Mr. Weasley said, holding up our tickets as a smile spread over his face.

"Aw looks like baby ferret and the whole ferret clan are a wittle angwy," I whispered to Ron, Harry, and Hermione who started to laugh behind me.

If Lucius and Draco's face got any redder, I swear they would explode. It was hilarious. Apparently, I was not that quiet with my whisper, and both Malfoy's heard what I said. On top of that they were mad we were sitting in the same place as them. I looked up towards George and Fred, who started to laugh and then ran up towards the ministry's box. Then I turned towards Mr. Weasley who was trying his hardest to stifle the smile forming on his lips.

We walked up the rest of the stairs to the ministry's box and took up the first two rows. Me, Hermione, Ginny, Ron, Mr. Weasley, and Harry took seats in the front row with the twins, Percy, Bill, and Charles sitting behind us. I talked excitedly with Ron and Harry, as Hermione was busy talking with Percy about god- knows what.

"Dobby!" Harry exclaimed, looking at a house-elf that just appeared in the box.

"Did sir just call me Dobby?" squeaked the elf curiously from between its fingers.