Chapter 9

Time skip>> You are now in summer going into 4th year at Hogwarts

I finished scribbling my letter to Ron when I heard a knock at my widow. I ran over to it, seeing Ivory, my owl and opened it. She  swooped in a dropped a letter on my bed. I walked over to her cage, where she had landed. I was met with an affectionate peck on my hand as I went to pet her. I filled up her water, and food bowl.

"How where the Diggory's?" I asked Ivory. She hooted in response. "That's great," I replied. I walked over to my bed and grabbed the letter. I looked at it for a second and decided to open it.

Dear Y/N,

Everything is set for your stay. The bedroom is all set up for you. Mom and Dad are very excited, they have missed you. Anyways, I gave Iv a few treats before she left so don't go feeding her too much. I can't wait to se you!

-The best Diggory

I smirked at the last part and folded the letter and placed it back in the envelope. I was really looking forward to staying with the Diggroy's. I haven't seen them since my summer going into second year. Last year Cedric stayed over here for a week. 

We have spent at least a week together since the summer of first year and then after I would stay with the Weasley's for a week or so. It was a sort of tradition that has been established 

My parents this year would be on vacation these last two weeks, so I had to double check the Diggory's and Weasley's if I could stay with them.

 I looked over at Ivory and chuckled , "Iv, you're going to over feed yourself. Now I need you to deliver this letter to Ron," I said standing up and grabbing the letter I had finished writing to Ron. She grabbed the letter and angrily nipped at my hand. She flew out the window with an angry hoot. Man she has a temper. 

I got back into bed and went to sleep, letting my mind wander about the upcoming weeks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke early in the morning to the sound of my door creaking open. I looked to see who it was, but couldn't make out the figure. I threw my hand to my night stand to grab my wand. I couldn't quiet reach it and was struggling to grab it until I came into the contact with the hard floor. I saw the figure hurl onto the floor next to me laughing, now I realized who it was.

"Bloody hell Ced," I whisper yelled, hitting his arm.

"Ow," he said still laughing and rubbing his arm now.

"Don't do that again, you really scared me," I said.

"With what I just saw, I'm scared for you too," he said.W e both burst out into more laughter. We laughed for a good five minutes before getting up and hugging each other.

"I've missed you Y/N/N," he said into my hair.

"I've missed you more Ced," I said into his chest. We pulled apart and started walking to the door. We both looked at it and then each other for a quick second and both began sprint out and down the stair. 

We ran down the stairs andI made it down first and exclaimed," HA!" I stuck my tongue out to Cedric. He looked at me amused and then sulked back up to my room to grab my trunk and owl cage.

I ate breakfast and got changed and soon found myself out side of my house saying goodbye to my parents. 

"Bye Mum, bye Dad, I love you both so much," I said as we went into a group hug.

"I love you too," both mom and dad said.

"Make sure to owl me, I want to know how your trip goes," I said.