Chapter 11

I had arrived at the Weasley's house a couple days after the incident. Cedric didn't live that far from the Weasley's so I decided I would walk with Cedric to the Burrow.

We were walking for 30 minutes already when I said, "That's it Cedric, I'm done." I threw my hands up in the air and laid down on the floor. Cedric stopped rolling my trunk and looked down at me.

"You must be joking," he said laughing and crossing his arms.

"No, not joking, totally serious," I said moving my hand straight out.

"Ah, I bet you're," he said. Then he took my trunk and opened it. I picked up my head to see what he was getting. "If you won't walk, maybe you'll ride this," he said handing me my broomstick.

"Cedric, I can't believe I'm saying this, but you're a genius," I said, standing up and grabbing the broom. I mounted it and took off. I flew up and around in circles and then made my way towards where he was walking again.

"Oi! See how far until we get to the Weasley's," he hollered at me. I gave him a thumbs up and flew towards the sky once more. I looked up to see the Burrow in the distance. I flew back down towards Cedric.

"Hey Ced, I reckon it's about another mile, I can manage to fly my trunk there," I suggested.

"Alright, if you wanted to get rid of me that easily you could've asked," he joked.

"If it was that easy I would've asked a while back," I said, joking with him. He rolled his eyes and handed me my trunk. I grabbed it and placed it in front of me.  "Bye Ceddykins," I said waving. I blew him a kiss

"Bye Harpis," he said and mimicked my waving and caught the kiss I blew to him. With that I was off. It didn't take me that long until I reached the Burrow. I made my way to the front window on the second floor. I lowered myself as I came closer to the window and banged on it a few times. I heard something explode and the window flew open. 

George was looking out the window, as I lowered myself below it. He looked awfully confused and his hair was up and there was ash on his face. I raised myself to be level with him and started laughing hysterically.

"Y/N" he cheered, a smile spreading across his face. 

"Bloody hell Harpis, you've cost us a whole bloody line of products," Fred said, walking up behind George.

"Whoops," I said, laughing even more at Fred's face. Half of his eyebrow was missing, he had ash on his face and his hair was sticking in every direction.

"Shove off," Fred said rolling his eyes.

"Hey losers, I need you to grab my trunk please," I said handing my trunk to George who commanded that Fred bring that up to Ron's room along with Ivory's cage. I left the window and hopped off my broom and walked inside. 

"Hullo Weasley's!" I hollered, dropping my broom and holding my arms open.

 I stood there for a few seconds until I heard George say, "Fred get a load of this," and then he started laughing. Fred came behind him, and stared right at me. He was out of breath from running downstairs and eyed me up and down, as George did, and bursting into laughter. 

 I felt heat rush to the tips of my ears, but was gone when Fred said, "Ginny, Mum, Dad and Ron left a couple days ago to grab Charlie and Bill-"

"-should be back tomorrow I suppose," George said.

"Charlie and Bill are coming," I squealed, jumping excitedly. I haven't seen them in ages. 

"Calm yourself," Fred said. I ran up to him and hugged him tightly. I felt him return the hug. We stood there for a few seconds until George started to whistle.