Chapter 12

"BLOODY HELL GUYS!" I yelled at the twins, anger boiling out of me at the sight in their room. 

"Is everything alright?" I heard Mrs. Weasley call from downstairs.

I turned towards the door and hollered as happily as I could, "Yes everything is perfectly fine." I quickly turned towards the twins, glaring at both of them. "How is it possible, I leave for not even two bloody fucking minutes, and you guys have already destroyed your room," I said to them as calmly as I could but failing. They both looked between one another, turned back to me, and shrugged."You know what, I'm done, you guys figure it out," I said in an annoyed voice, throwing my hands in the air, then hitting my legs.

"Where are going then," Fred said, crossing his arms, and smirking, amused at my outrage.

"I am going to hang out with my best friend who is currently waiting for me downstairs," I whisper yelled, Fred's smile faded from his face. I turned on my heels and walked out of their room, slamming the door on the way out. I walked down the stairs to look for Ron. I found him sitting on the couch, reading something. I sneakily came up behind him and hugged him.

"Blimey," Ron yelled and turned his head to see who scared him. "Y/N you know I hate when you bloody do that."

"Yeah I know, that's why I do it," I said, chuckling and hopping over the couch. "Whatcha reading?" I asked him, snatching the paper from his hand.

"I'm looking over the list for our books this year," he said, as I skimmed over it. "Mum's probably got yours," he said reassuringly. I started giggling when one thing on the letter caught my eye.

"Why has Dumbledore-" I started, yet I couldn't finish the sentence as laughter started coming out of my mouth. I caught my breath a continued, "-requested that you bring dr-dress robes?" I said trying to contain my laughter.

"I haven't got a clue. Suppose there may be a dance," he said, innocently. 

"A dance?!? I don't even have a dress," I said, maybe a bit too loud.

"I suppose you'll go with Hermione, they have a store in Hogsmeade," he said, taking back the letter.

"Wait, when is 'Mione and Harry coming?" I asked him.

"Tomorrow I think," he replied, shrugging his shoulders once again. He continued to read the letter.

"You just never know anything do you Ronald," I joked. He looked up and glared at me, then we both burst out laughing. I rested my head on his shoulder as we both finished reading his letter. 

"Lunch!" Mrs. Weasley shouted from the kitchen. Ron and I were the first to sit and eat. Then I saw Charlie enter the kitchen. I threw down my food and jumped out of my seat. His face lit up as he saw me running towards him. "Charles!" I beamed. I jumped up and hugged him, he caught me and spun me around. 

"Hey kiddo," he said chuckling as he set me down. "Woah, you've grown so much since I last saw you," he said, shocked. I haven't seen Charlie since my second year. He had heard the news about Ginny in the Chamber and had come to the school immediately. Since Ron was roaming the Chamber with Harry, I went and conversed with him and Hermione. Since then, we would owl back and forth once in , I always ask him for advice.

"Yeah, when did you grow those," I heard. I turned to see Bill, pointing at my chest.

"WILLIAM WEASLEY, WE DO NOT TALK TO OUR GUESTS LIKE THAT!" Mrs. Weasley yelled, from the stairs. Terror briefly flashed over his face, before it returned back to normal.

"It's fine Mrs. Weasley, William is just jealous because he's never seen a pair," I retorted, patting his shoulder. I saw Charlie quickly cover his mouth, masking his laughter. Bill was standing their mouth gaping open, surprised at my comeback.