Chapter 16

"Was he really?" I asked Hermione.

"Yeah, he was mad worried," Hermione replied. I nodded at her to continue, "Okay, well, George told none of us to tell, but last night Fred sneaked out of their room. We found him down here this morning. He was sitting on the floor next to you, one of his hands was in your hair and the other was holding your hand," she said all romantically. My cheeks flushed red and a small smile spread over my face. "It was quite cute if I'm being honest," she blurted out

"Mione, you know I don't fancy Fred any more," I muttered, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Ah, sure," she said, winking at me.

"Hey, I don't know why your winking," I scoffed.

"Winking? I did no such thing," she said, winking again.

"No stop, I know what you're doing. Now stop," I said giggling.

"I really don't know what you're talking about," she said winking yet again and starting to walk away.

"Okay, okay wait! I need you to help me up," I pleaded. She came and grabbed my hands. I started to stand, using Hermione as support. Honestly, I thought it was going to hurt really bad, but it didn't. "Oh," I said, as I stood up on my own.

"Well that's a good sign," Hermione said, taking her hands away from my side and walking into the kitchen. I followed her. We were met with total chaos. Mrs. Weasley was finishing breakfast and everyone was running around.

"Why's it so crazy?" I asked Hermione.

"We go back to school today," she replied sitting down. Shit. I totally forgot about school. And just like she read my mind she replied, " Don't worry I packed all your things." I sighed in relief and began to put food on my plate as Mrs. Weasley started to put out breakfast. We ate in a rush and hurried out the door. Bill and Charlie grabbed two taxi's and we all pilled in. Hermione, Charlie, Bill, Ginny, and I sat in one taxi, while the other was filled with Ron, Harry, the twins, and Mrs. Weasley. 

Oh did I feel bad for her

It took about 10 minutes to get to Kingscross. We got out of the taxi and made our way to the platform while Bill and Charlie grabbed our trunks. We were speed walking to the train as we had 5 minutes before it left. Soon platform 9 3/4 came into view. We walked straight through it and waited for the rest of the Weasley's to show up.

As we waited, my foot was tapping the floor like crazy, looking around for any sign of the rest of our group. "Uh, Y/N?" Ginny exclaimed. I looked up, to be met with a face of shock.  "Um, there's blood on your shirt," she finished.

 "Where?" I asked her. She pointed to the side of my shirt. "Bloody hell!" I exclaimed, as my whole shirt was soaked on the side with my cut. 

This is not good.

"Guys, I have no other clothing," I spoke my thoughts. They both shrugged their shoulders and left me without a solution. So, we waited for Mrs. Weasley as she might actually have a solution.  A few minutes later we saw the rest of the Weasley clan and Harry make their appearance. They walked straight up to us, and all looked at my blood-stained shirt.

"Oh dear, do you have any other clothing?" Mrs. Weasley asked. I shook my head. She stood there for a second, hands placed on her waist, thinking hard. "Okay, um...Yes! Charles! Charles! You're wearing a jumper right?" she asked Charles. he nodded. "Okay, go and give it to Y/N, and hurry," she said frantically, as she started saying goodbye to everyone. Charles took both hands behind his head and lifted his jumper. This action caused his shirt to fly up a little revealing very toned abs. I stared for a long, hard second before being met with his eyes. He cleared his throat and looked down on me, not once breaking eye contact. I quickly grabbed the jumper out of his hand and threw it on. I could feel someone's glare on us the whole time.