Chapter sixteen~Goodbye

*Five years later*

It's been five years since I got Winter.

We've learned so much together!

I still only ride Western, but we learned to ride bitless.

Yesterday a man came to Emma, Brooke, Claire, Eden, Megan and I's High school.

He asked the six of us if we wanted to be on a National Competitive team!

I asked my parents and they said of course! Same with Emma's, Brooke's, Megan's, Claire's and Eden's parents!

We are leaving tomorrow at two in the morning! We're flying down to Montana for two months, then Arabia then so on!

We'll be gone for a year but the man promised we would go home for a week every two months. I'm going to miss my family so much, but this is a really good opportunity for us.

Our horses have gotten to know each other so well! It'll be good for them to know each other before we go on the trip.

Right now I'm in the barn with my family packing all my tack into my tack box.

I already packed my clothing. Three suitcases... What? It is a year!

Emma never did makeup with Kelsey but when Kelsey heard that we were picked, she told everyone we were lying... That set Emma off and she punched her in the face five times...

Before I know it I'm in bed ready to go to sleep....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's one in the morning. I'm wide awake... That's odd...

I bring all my things to the driveway and when the truck with excited girls get out of it, I say goodbye to my family.

We leave to the sight of the sun rising...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sadly, this is the end of the story.

I promise that I will make a new book!

I think I'll start it once I get Saber, if you don't know who he is, please read my last Authors note!

I think I'm going to make it a Journal of my life with Saber!

Thank you for being the best readers ever!

Byeeee✌️