Chapter thirteen~Friends

Authors note:
Oreo is Claire's horse, Domino is Brooks horse, Daisy is Emma's horse, Luna is Eden's horse, and Mocha is Megan's horse! The picture above is what they all look like!

The week went by quickly. Its Friday today. Emma, Claire, Eden, Brook and Megan are coming over to go on a trail ride at 4:30pm!

I hear out to the barn to groom Winter. Emma's coming over earlier so we can warm up our horses. It's 3:45pm, Emma's coming over at 4:00pm!

When I finish grooming Winter I hear a truck pull up in the driveway. It was Emma! I put the halter and lead rope on Winter, both are a royal blue.

When I reach the truck Emma's mom is talking to my mom and Emma jumps out of the truck.

"Hey!" She yells at me.

I take her bag and pillow and hand it to my mom.

Emma unloads Daisy, a dapple grey horse.

"Wow she's pretty!" I say petting Daisy.

Emma puts her halter and lead role on and I tie them up so we can tack them up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we finish tacking up we start with walking, then trotting, then finally canter until we see four more trucks pull up.

"Their here!" I yell and canter towards them.

I dismount with Emma right beside me.

My mom takes all their things in and we help tack up their horses. I helped tack Oreo, Claire's black and white horse, and Mocha, Megan's horse while Emma helped tack Domino, Brooks black horse with white socks and a blaze, and Luna, Eden's our black horse.

We mount up on our horses and head down 'The Glade', it has a small stream and a big field that I like to canter in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That was fun!" Claire says dismounting from Oreo.

"Yeah!" Brook says and we all dismount.

We head in to watch some movies!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At about twelve-thirty we head to bed.

We watched some episodes of Heartland, and two other movies, Storm Rider and Black Beauty!

Today was a really good day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we wake up its 9:45am and we head downstairs for breakfast, we had my favourite, pancakes!

When we finished breakfast we headed outside to get all their tack together.

At eleven their parents should be here, except Emma's staying another night because her parents are gone for the weekend, that's probably what Emma's mom was talking about to my mom.

Eleven came by quickly and my friends were gone, except Emma.

We're going on our horses later but for now we're going to watch more Heartland episodes!