Chapter Fifteen~The Hater

Q: what discipline do you ride?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today's Monday. I really like my school and all, but there's this girl who dresses in bright colours and seems nice and the second you let her in she's your worst nightmare. Also there's this boy, his names Daniel. He annoys me so much! Daniel and the girl that's mean, Kelsey, are brother and sister. The meanest people on Earth.

I get out of bed and get dressed.

Next thing I know I'm in front of my school.

Emma's sitting on top of a bus again and I'm leaning on it waiting for our friends.

"How do you get away with sitting up there?" I ask looking up at her.

"I literally have no idea." She says biting into her Apple.

"Do you know Kelsey and Daniel?" I ask as I see them walking up to the school.

"Oh you mean the really mean people that make fun of people for riding horses? Just because I ride doesn't mean I'm weird!" Emma yelled.

I don't even know who she's talking to, even though I have a feeling it's directly to Kelsey...

I think I'm right, considering Kelsey just rolled her eyes at Emma.

"So, she bullied you?" I ask looking up at Emma.

"We used to be really good friends, when we were five. Then when I turned six I got into horses and started riding. I rode for four more years until she confronted me. She said she didn't want to hang out with a girl that rides disgusting animals and a girl that mucks out stalls... I told her it wasn't fair for her to say that considering she never even been on a horse and she just said whatever and walked away. Since then we have never talked, in a non-physical way-"

"Ummm sorry but what do you mean 'non-physical'?" I ask.

"I punched her three times last year... In the face..." Emma says smiling.

"Good job" I say laughing.

Suddenly Brooke, Megan, Claire and Eden come running up to us, as soon as the bell rings.

Emma jumps off the bus and says "about time" smiling.

We run into the school, time for classes.