Characters........

So here is THE update! The big one were I reveal the characters actual selves!!!!! So here we go!

Emma~ emmavullings one of my best friends that actually looks the same as the book and is mostly like the character Emma!

Claire~ clairevillanueva1 one of my best friends who looks and acts just like the character, Claire!

Brooklyn~ avery_writes_books looks a bit like the character Brooklyn and defiantly acts like her!!!

Megan~ JanelleLalonde also looks and acts like Megan! sometimes.........

Eden~ Eden doesn't actually have wattpad but she still loves reading is really good at math!

Winter~ Winter is based off a horse at the barn where my horse that I got two and a half months ago lives. Before I got Saber (my horse) I absolutely loved Reef (Winter) he is so calm and gentle and was perfect to ride on! I actually am doing my lessons on him since Saber isn't ready to be ridden yet....

Daisy, Oreo, Domino, Luna and Mocha~ Daisy, Oreo, Domino, Luna and Mocha are based off of my friends imaginations and Google images.......

Lily~ You might find Lily in all my books, Winter's Story, Twin Witches and Our Supernatural Life! Now, Lily is actually based on two people, but the same person...