Chapter five~Last day

So today's the last day. I'm sad but excited for tomorrow! I wonder what the house looks like! My parents never showed me any pictures, but I'm glad it's a surprise!

My mom is driving me to school right now, tomorrow I'm not going to school because I'm helping load the truck.

When I get to school my mom signs me in and I head to my class. I'm in the same classroom all day! First block is normally math but we don't do it on Tuesday's, so instead we're doing language, our teacher is getting us to write stories of our own choice. I'm writing about a girl and her horse, Rebel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's now second block, we're heading to gym, we're playing basketball! I got three scores on my team!

We play basketball until lunch and the class heads back to the classroom to eat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third block is French, I normally don't like French but my teacher is awesome! I'm not in French immersion, it's more advanced French, so we do easy things. Today we got to watch a movie in French! We watched a movie called 'elf'!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's Fourth block, the last block I have until I move. It's art, it's actually funny because my art teacher is making me work at the back table and getting me to draw pictures and colour them with pastel while she gets the rest of the class to make the cards without me noticing!

That block went well! I got a lot of cards! Surprisingly the boys didn't put mean things! Gracie, Emily and I are walking down to Starbucks to get our drinks and say goodbye. I'm going to miss them.