{34}

All of the boys sprint to the door leaving me alone. "talk about a loving family." I say to myself whilst pouting. "Don't be like that Y/n, come here." Felix says who's still sitting on the couch while I didn't realise.

"Oh Lix I thought you went with the others." I say slightly embarrassed. "Nope, I'm still here." he says coming towards me and pulling me into a hug. "Are you excited for the debut next week?" he says sitting next to me.

"I'm kinda nervous, what if people find out that Johnny is my twin." I say at the truth. "Then they will just have to live with it. Nct isn't bad, they're loved by all their nctzens so I don't think they would care." he says trying to make me a bit happier.

"Food is here!" Changbin shouts as the guys walk back in with bags full of food. We lay all the food out and start eating. There's a vary of all of our favourite korean foods.

After we finish stuffing ourselves with food we quickly clean up before deciding to watch a movie.

"What movie are we watching again?" Minho says as he cuddles up to his twin. "Twilight, I'll put the subtitles on for you guys." Chan says as he starts the movie.

I'm currently lying with Felix's head in my lap and Hyunjin lying with his back against mine. There comes a iconic scene, Bella dropping an apple and Edward catching it after bouncing it off his foot.

"Waaahhh! Did you guys just see that?" Jisung says impressed making me laugh crazily. "I'm going to bed. I've watched this movie so many times." I say and stand up while lifting Felix's head from my lap.

"Okay, goodnight. We have an early morning tomorrow for school." Chan says motherly to me. I politely nod before going upstairs to my room.

I lie down on my bed and turn netflix on, on my tv. I look through what to watch and see a thing called 'sex education'. I heard some people talking about it when I was abroad. I start watching it after changing into some short shorts and a bralette.

I watch it and it's kinda good but also weird and then a weird scene comes on making me automatically look away. I see Hyunjin standing infront of my door laughing his head off at me.

I quickly turn the tv off and cover myself with a hoodie. "W-why are you here?" I manage to say. "I just wanted to talk to you." he says and sits next to me on my bed.

"I just want to apologise for my behaviour and how I've been around you and toward you. I really do like you Y/n, and I'm happy that you are still with us." he says and holds my hand.

"That's really sweet Jinnie, I'm sorry I've been so moody as well. I do really like you, I thought you hated me. But I can't be with you because I'm with Felix now." I say which makes his face fall.

"About that, when we went to see your brother at our hideout Felix kinda went off with one of the boys. I walked to get him but I walked in on them doing something...disturbing." he says which makes my heartbreak but he must be lying.

(Ik ppl will hate me for this but sorry not sorry lol)

"No, you're lying Hyunjin, don't say that." I say and hug him tightly and close my eyes which replays the memory that Hyunjin had just told me making me see it for myself.

"S...so he actually cheated?" I say in disbelief and look Hyunjin in the eyes while trying not to cry. "It's alright Y/n, you can cry all you want with me." he says pulling me into a tight hug.

I start to cry all of my confused feelings out and hug him even tighter. I feel safe in his embrace and he's being really kind. I think about all my mistakes and everything that's happened with everyone so far and try to forget about it.

"I-i'm sorry Jinnie. Y-you can go if you want now." I say wiping my final tears and let go of the hug. "No, In staying with you and tomorrow at school you're staying with me and not the Seventeen hyungs." he says defensively while lying down.

"Don't you at least need to get changed before we go to sleep?" I say slightly laughing at him. "I usually sleep in my boxers." he admits to me so I just kinda nod. "Erm well I have some of Jackson's clothes in the closet if you want to borrow them." I say grabbing a baggy t-shirt and shorts.

He politely nods so I throw them to him. I quickly go to grab a hoodie but I'm already boiling so I just don't bother so he can just see me like this.

I go back to Hyunjin after I turned around for him to quickly get changed. We both get into my bed and make ourselves comfortable. I cuddle him tightly and fall asleep as he caresses my forehead.

*time skip*

I wake up hearing some gentle snoring next to me as my alarm rings. I quickly turn my alarm off and look to my right where Hyunjin is cuddling me tightly.

"Jinnie, you need to get up. It's nearly time for school." I say playing with his messy bed hair. "Hmm, I'm getting up now." he says letting go of me and sitting up. "Go and get ready." I say pushing him off my bed and he just sleepily walks out back to his room.

I quickly get washed and get ready for today at school and roll my skirt a bit higher then usual because I'm feeling like it. I grab all my stuff and throw it in my bag before heading downstairs to the guys.

"Here she is." Changbin says as I make my way into the kitchen to have some food. I grab a slice of toast and sit down while I start eating it. A moment later, Felix comes downstairs.

"Why are you in my seat?" he says annoyed to Hyunjin. "It's not your seat idiot." hyunjin argues back. "You two pack it in." Chan says and gives his seat up for Felix.

'I can't believe he had to tell her' i hear Felix thinking. "He didn't tell me, I saw it myself." I say making him look confused. "When I held Hyunjins hand I saw it all happening." I explain and making him look guilty.

"We will talk about whatever is going on when we get home. I'll pick you guys up later for practice." Chan says as Minho is taking us to school today.

We quickly get up and make our way to school in the silent car.