{The true end?}

"W-what? No that's a lie Johnny. Before he died he called me and the guys in for a meeting and told us that he wanted Y/n to marry Hyunjin. He said he knew he was going to be killed so made Hyunjin sign something to promise to look after Y/n." Chan reveals to us all.

"P-please tell me you're not l-lying." I say to Chan with tears forming in my eyes. "I'm not sweetie, Hyunjin has been planning how to ask you to marry him for ages now." he says making me smile.

"Baby, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about it but I wanted to ask you a special way because I truly want to marry you." Hyunjin says making me smile wildly. "So." he gets down on one knee "Y/n, will you do me the honour of marrying me and being with me forever." he says pulling a ring out of his bag.

I stand up surprised and immediately nod whilst crying. He puts the ring on my hand and hugs me tightly.

 He puts the ring on my hand and hugs me tightly

*time skip*

Today is finally my wedding day, thankfully all of stay were supportive of me and Hyunjin. I can't wait to be with Hyunjin for the rest of my life.

I make my way to my friends, who are now in a successful group called mamamoo. They look so gorgeous in their bridesmaid dresses. "Heres the beautiful bride, come here and I'll start your makeup." Hwasa says so I quickly rush over to the girls.

After a few hours of getting ready, I'm finally ready to marry the love of my life.

I slowly walk down the aisle and see Hyunjin looking amazing (he's wearing what was in the pic at the start)

I slowly walk down the aisle and see Hyunjin looking amazing (he's wearing what was in the pic at the start). As I get to the alter we meet eyes. 

"Y-you look stunning." he says making me blush. We say our vows. "I do." we both answer trying not to cry. "You may kiss the bride." the priest says, making Hyunjin kiss me passionately. The full kiss I hear a mixture of cheers and people crying. 

We walk down the aisle holding hands looking at all of our friends and family. We make our way into our hotel room to get a few things before heading down to the guests in the party room for our after party.

"I'm so lucky to have you baby." he says giving me a kiss before we make our first appearance as a couple. As we enter the room, we hear cheers as we head to our table which has the boys sitting at it. Spread around the room are some other groups and our family that is left. Jackson and Bambam are already having fun at their table with their group.

Surprisingly all of Nct actually turned up and so did seventeen. A lot of our other friends turned up, like Day6, The boyz and more. All of them were so welcoming and kind about us, especially Exo. 

As we are sitting at the table, it's peoples turn to say speeches and Jackson is the first to start. "I'm so happy to be the first to say a speech. I'm so proud of my little sister, who knew she'd be getting married before me? I am so happy to welcome Hyunjin as his brother in law. Also, a lot of you guys don't know but she used to have a crush on Hyunjin before she met him. She wouldn't shut up about how amazing he was and how sexy he was whilst dancing. Anyways, congrats and good luck." Jackson exposes me. 

A few other people say their speeches including my stepbrothers and its now my turn to say something. 

"Hi guys, I still can't believe that this is actually real. I'm finally married to the love of my life...food. I'm joking, of course Hyunjin is also up there next to food. I also have an important announcement to make that even Hyunjin doesn't know." I say gaining everyones attention and Hyunjin looking at me weirdly. 

"We are actually expecting a baby." I say holding up my first ultrasound. This causes people to cheer and Hyunjin hugs me tightly. "A-are you serious baby?" he says holding back his tears. On the other hand, Jackson and Bambam are wasted crying their eyes out and their members are trying to comfort them. 

We then start the party off officially and we have our first dance. It feels magical dancing with Hyunjin and all eyes on us. I feel like a princess, especially wearing this big dress. I finally have a cute little family, with a baby on the way. 

After we finish our dance everyone claps for us and joins us on the dance floor. We dance for a while until I get tired and decide to go sit down for a bit. Changbin sits next to me "I'm so proud of you guys. I'm also excited to see how hot your baby is going to be." he says making me laugh. 

"Binnie, you have to say cute or it sounds weird." I say still laughing. "I don't care, I'm gonna be their best uncle. You know, the cool one." he says and Felix walks over "I think we know I'm the cool uncle." he says sitting on the other side of me. 

"I guess we will have to just wait and see. Also I think its best if we don't tell stays until my belly is noticeable." I say and they quickly nod. "Heres my baby." Hyunjin says walking over to us. 

"Calm down Jinnie, you have a week away with her so let us spend some time with her before you steal her from us." Changbin teases him. "Fine, what were you guys talking about?" he says sitting opposite me. 

"Y/n said we shouldn't tell stays about the baby until her bump is noticeable." Lix tells him and he quickly nods and agrees. 

*time skip*

It's time to leave to go to Greece for our honeymoon and we have said bye to everyone. As I get in the car I hear Bambam shout something "Don't loose your v-card!" he says making me and Hyunjin laugh. He is really drunk. 

We head off to Greece.