{7}

The 5 of us leave to meet the rest of straykids and Got7. I'm so excited to finally see my brother after years. "So Y/n, I was on the phone to the girls and I heard that you kissed one of our stepbrothers. Who are they and when do I get to meet them?" Jackson says causing all of us to be shocked. "Erm well you see Jackson hyung the thing is we are your stepbrothers. I mean us and the other hyungs." Felix says making Jackson stop in shock. "WHAT? You guys are related?" he whispers loudly to them. "Yes but you can't tell anyone hyung, no one at all." Hyunjin puts his emphasis on the no one part.

"Wait, so which one of you did my sister kiss?" Jackson says while staring at me in disgust. "And she also fell asleep in his bed last night." Jeongin adds making Jackson visibly more angry. "Jackson oppa, I'll tell you about it all later. Let's just go and meet your friends and get our stepbrothers to Chan oppa." I say to Jackson sweetly. "Okay, but I'm just warning you that my members are crazy." Jackson says laughing slightly.  "Well me and Hyunjin heard them screaming yesterday." I say slightly giggling as I make eye contact with him.

"Well Hyunjin I'm going to need a little chat with you about my baby sister." Jackson says as he turns to Hyunjin. "Oppa, I don't think that's necessary." I say seriously to him. "Oh I think I do want to talk to my little donsaeng." He says to me in an annoying find. "Oh well then I'm just going to have to tell your members about how you are in the ma-" he cuts me off by covering my mouth. "Ya Y/n, don't think I can't tell our new stepbrothers plenty of things about you." he says tormenting me. "Yah oppa, you wouldn't share my secrets. You know Unnie wouldn't like it." I whine to him. "Well we are nearly at the others so are you going to let me talk to Hyunjinnie or not?" Jackson whines to me. "Nope and if you say anything about me, then I'm affraid I will have to talk to your members and also Unnie." I say smugly to him.

"Yah! I swear to Namjesus Y/n, if you don't behave I won't let you meet bts." he threatens me. "Okay sorry Oppa, anyways the guys are over there." I say and point in the direction of where the rest of straykids and got7 are. We make our way to them and all greet eachother. "Oppa, Unnie is calling me." I say in shock as I look down at my phone. "Hurry up and answer it! I don't want her to be angry at me." he says and forces me to answer the phone.

*on the phone*

me: Hi sis! How are you?

Jamie: Hi Y/n, are you with Jackson at the moment? I need to talk to my little brother and sister.

me: Oh yes Unnie, I'm with him at the moment but we are kinda busy.

Jamie: Y/n, please just promise me you guys will come and see me. It's at the spot Jackson knows, remember no one can know about our secret.

me: I know Jamie, and I'm sure Jackson knows what would happen if we didn't. Also we still need to appa, he doesn't know about it since eomma didn't tell him and it's nearly my first time.

Jamie: I don't think we should tell him quite yet Y/n-shie but come and see me anytime before your birthday, Okay?

me: Yes I promise.

Jamie: Okay good. Also tell Jackson that I miss him too.

me: Jackson, Jamie says that she hates you. There you go.

Jamie: I don't know why I thought I could trust you, anyways just don't forget.

me: I know, I know. I'll call you later, we are kind of out at the moment.

Jamie: Okay but don't fo-

*end of call*

I look up and see Jackson looking at me in confusion. "What did she say this time?" He says to me in an annoyed tone. "She just said we need to see her to talk about what's going to be happening next week." I say to him in as little detail as possible. "What's happening next week?" Bambam asks me in excitement. "Oh, it's just my birthday. We erm are going on holiday for it." I lie to the other boys. "Oh that's cool Y/n." Hyunjin says smiling at me sweetly making me blush slightly.

"Woahhhh, what's happening here? I thought I saw you guys doing something yesterday." Mark says in a mocking tone. "Wait what?" Hyunjin says really shocked. "Mark and I were walking past the studio you guys were dancing in and we heard music playing so we thought you guys were dancing but what we saw was a lot different." Youngjae says laughing with his friends. "What actually did happen hyung?" Chan asks Yonungjae very curiously. "Okay so basically they had just finished practicing and looked as if they were taking a break so we were about to go in but when they were talking Hyunjin just leaned in and kissed Y/n, and she looked frozen for a minute but when she realised what happened she definitely wasn't affraid to kiss back." Youngjae explains while laughing hard with Mark.

"Y/N! Can you not remember what I told you after what happened with Jeonghan?" Jackson says angrily to me making tears form in my eyes because I know what will happen if I don't calm him down. "Oppa, calm down. It's alright. I'm okay. You're fine, you just need to calm down Jackson. You didn't take your medicine yet." I say trying to calm him down but it's not working very successfully because what had happened in the past with my ex boyfriend.

"Y/n, I told you not to do anything with boys. I thought you would listen to me. I swear you're just like Noona, never listening and soon you will end up nearly getting yourself killed. Just like she did." his face instantly filled with regret as soon as he had finished his sentence. "Jackson, I am literally sick of you. I actually hate you sometimes. You think you're so much better then me because your famous and you hardly have any time for me. At least Jeonghan had time for me, he even introduced me to his group before I met my own brothers. How do you think that made me feel?" I say to him in a loud angry tone while trying not to let my tears be apparent.

"I'm such a mess." I say laughing to myself. "Y/n, what's happening to your eyes?" Minho says in interest. Then Jackson realises that it's happening a week early. "It's alright princess, just take some deep breaths for me and look in my eyes." Jackson instructs ms and I do as he says. "Imagine a happy memory and it will all become better again." he says making me come back to reality.

"Woah, oppa help me." I say as I fall to the ground. I feel a strong grip saving me from hitting the floor. "H-hyunjin? Thank you oppa." I say staring into his eyes as he still holds me in my arms. "I'm so confused Y/n, what's happening with you?" Changbin asks making me and Jackson glance at eachother.

I got a Minho signed album and I'm genuinely so happyyyyy 🙂☺️ Also I'm sorry my book is really bad but I hope you guys like it 💜✨