{18}

It's about halfway through the last lesson and I'm playing with my pen while the teacher is trying to teach, then someone knocks on the door causing everyone to look at it. Then a tall recognisable figure appears.

"Hey, I'm here for Y/n." Bambam says happily as he spots me. He then also spots Jeongin and figures a way to save him from the lesson. "Oh also for Jeongin aswell." he adds. "I'm sorry but who are you?" the teacher asks as Bambam is wearing a beanie and a mask.

He quickly takes his hat and mask off revealing his true identity.

(he's wearing this)

(he's wearing this)

Him revealing his true identity causes everyone to squeal and whisper in excitement. Then I see Bambam staring at Mark, that's weird. "I'm sorry to ask this but why are you here for Y/n and Jeongin?" the teacher asks him. "Oh, Y/n's brother told me to take her to the hospital to see her, erm sister." he lies about the last part to cover up for Jackson so the fans don't know.

"And what about Jeongin?" the annoying teacher asks. "Oh yeh sorry, Jyp pd-nim wants to see him. He said it's urgent." he makes up on the spot. "Okay, but Y/n make sure Jackson writes a note or something for you next time." The teacher tells me. Then me and Jeongin stand up and walk to the door. That's when I hear Chaerin saying "It's actually because she needs to go to therapy because she has a lot of issues." she says to some other people. Of course Bambam hears this and sees me looking upset.

He then turns around behind us and looks at Chaerin "Please can you not talk about Y/n like that when you are the reason she isn't in the best mentality anymore." He says to her with a slight bit of anger. "I'm sorry sir, but you can't say stuff like that when you just met Y/n after she's got back from America." Chaerin argues back. "I'm sorry but miss, are you not going to do anything about this kid?" Bambam says to the teacher annoyed. She just ignores him.

"Oppa, come on just leave it. I'm sorry miss." I say as I drag him out of the room while everyone is whispering about us.

We get out into the corridor and walk towards Hyunjin and Felix's class. I told the other boys that I will go in by myself as I don't want Bambam getting too much more attention.

"Hi sir, I'm here to collect Felix and Hyunjin." I say to the teacher as I walk in. "Y/n, I'm sorry but I can't let them go without an adult present." he says to me. I then signal for Bambam to come in and he does as he says. "Hi, I'm sorry but I'm here for Felix and Hyunjin." Bambam says confidently. "Woah, oh yeh. Of course. Hyunjin and Felix pack up and you can go." the teacher says in shock of Bambam.

Not much long later we arrive at the hospital. I walk far infront of the others and sprint into Jackson's room. As I walk up to him I see someone is next to him and it's Jeonghan. (don't ask why it's all about Jeonghan idk either).

Jackson signals to me that he is asleep. I tiptoe over to him and kiss his forehead waking him up. "W-what?" he asks waking up. "I'm here now, and move off the chair." I say and he doesn't listen. "Oppa, if you don't move I will have to sit on your knee." I say to him jokingly. "Go on then Y/n, it's been a while since you have." he says back which I was not expecting.

"Y/n, come sit on the bed with me." Jackson says and moves along slightly in the bed. I get into it with him and cuddle him gently. Then the door opens, revealing Jeongin, Felix, Bambam and Hyunjin. They walk over to us and I hug Jackson closer.

"Oh hi guys, I wasn't expecting to see you guys." Jackson says to our stepbrothers while playing with my hair. "Have a seat, you guys don't have to stay long. By that I mean don't stay long and take Y/n with you." he teases me. I hit him slightly as I don't want to hurt him too bad. Then Jeonghan stands up and leaves while on the phone.

"How was school then?" Jackson asks the boys. "It wasn't the best, there's this new girl and she was being mean to Y/n." Jeongin brings up. "And what was this girls name?" Jackson asks them. "I think it was Chaerin or something like that." Felix replies to him. Then Jackson sat up causing me to fall on the floor. I just stand up and sit where Jeonghan was before.

"Y/n, you are moving schools. I'll talk to dad and talk to the principal of the school." Jackson says over dramatically. "Oppa it's fine, she hasn't said anything too bad yet." I say reluctantly to him. "I swear if you are lying to me." he says annoyed. "When have I ever lied to you?" I say innocently. "Hmmmm, how about the fact that you didn't tell me that you lost your virginity to Minghao?" Jackson says shocking me. How the fuck does he know.

"W-what do you mean oppa?" I say innocently. "Don't act innocent Y/n, he told me this morning when he was slightly hungover." Jackson says laughing a bit. "Y/n, I didn't know that either." Hyunjin adds in a weird tone. "Okay well, Jackson hyung how are you feeling?" Jeongin asks him cutely. "Not the best, but I'm still alive so I guess that's good." Jackson says while slightly laughing.

After about an hour sitting with Jackson and the boys and talking and laughing my phone starts to ring and I answer it still seated next to the boys.

*on the phone*

???: Hello, is this Y/n?

me: Yes it is, hello.

???: Ah Y/n, it's Jyp. I just wanted to let you know that we are planning on having you try as a new member of straykids for a few weeks and if that's not right, we will debut you as a solo artist.

me: Omg, I- thank you so much Pdnim. When do I start?

Jyp: Tomorrow after school, come to Jyp and I will introduce you to the boys and we will get started.

me: That's great, I'll see you tomorrow then!

*end of call*

I look up to the other boys staring at me in confusion. "I might be joining straykids." I say making them confused.