{8}

"I'm so confused, what's happening to you?" Changbin asks making me and Jackson look at eachother intensely.

"Jackson, I don't know why it's starting now." I say in confusion to my brother. "I-i don't know either. Just go to the woods over there. I'll be a few minutes." he says to me pointing me in a direction of some woods. I quickly sprint over and finally transform as soon as the trees are covering me. I show my new wolf self to the surrounding wildlife.

So obviously you are going to be confused by now, but basically my mom was a wolf blood. Wolf bloods are humans that turn into wolves whenever we get angry and every full moon. Traditionally we have our first transformation on our 16th birthday but obviously something weird is happening. It's times like this when I wish I still had my mother to guide me.

Being a wolf blood has its advantages and disadvantages of course. Basically it's really fun but we aren't allowed to tell anyone about it. It also puts people around us in danger which obviously can't happen. It's hard to control sometimes Jackson has told me. But, I'm just going to have to learn to deal with it. When you are a wolf blood, you get certain powers depending on your past lives. Obviously the more powers and the stronger they are, the better you were in your past life. I just hope I have good ones.

In no time I transform back into my human form out of breath. I stand up from my stance and lean against a tree trunk trying to feel better. I regain my breath and walk out of the woods where I see Jackson and the others waiting for me. "Oppa, I'm here." I say weakly as I walk towards the boys. "Aww my poor Y/n, are you alright?" Jackson says to me with sympathy. "No oppa of course Im not alright." I say pouting to him.

He pulls me into a nice hug. "I know Y/n, but there's nothing that we can do about it. You will have your powers soon though." he whispers in my ear making me giggle. "What's wrong Y/n?" Jeongin asks me cutely. "She just has a disorder where she randomly gets really sick." Jackson lies to the rest of the boys. "Oh okay, well I'm sure Hyunjin will take care of you Y/n!" Mark says pushing Hyunjin forward to me. Then my phone starts ringing.

*on the phone*

Hwasa: Y/n, have you seen instagram and twitter and stuff?

me: no unnie, what's happening?

Hwasa: You're trending and you're instagram is so popular now.

me: WAIT WHAT?(shouted)

Hwasa: Because apparently Jackson came and picked you up from school and also you met some of straykids!!!!!!

me: Oh yeh I was going to tell you guys that later. Jackson introduced me to them and Hyunjin, Lix and Innie go to my school.

Hwasa: IM MOVING THERE RIGHT NOW! But you're literally so popular you should see.

me: well thank you for telling me unnie but I'm kinda out with got7 and straykids at the moment.

Hwasa: What the actual fuck? How is life this unfair! Please introduce us to them.

me: Hwasa, calm down. I'm not going to introduce you to them. It would be waisting their time.

Hwasa: Yah Y/n how dare you say that to me you little bi-

*end of call*

I look up to see Jackson laughing at me "What did Hwasa want this time?" he asks while laughing. "Apparently you have made me 'famous' and my twitter and instagram have blown up. Oh shit my instagram has blown up." I say to him making everyone laugh as I go straight onto instagram.

_Y/n04x:

상사처럼 느끼는 것 💜✨(feeling like a boss)

상사처럼 느끼는 것 💜✨
(feeling like a boss)

♥️ 3.1 million likes
💬 937k comments
*load comments*

Omg my instagram has actually blown up now. Sometimes I do love my brother. "Y/n, are you alright from being sick before?" Hyunjin says shyly to me and he holds my hand gently. "I'm fine Jinnie, don't worry about me. I might just go home and you guys can stay with the oppas." I say to him smiling sweetly. "It's fine, I'll come with you. I'm not feeling the best either." he says sweetly to me which I obviously couldn't turn down.

"Chan hyung, me and Y/n are going home." Hyunjin says loudly for everyone to hear. "Okay that's fine, just take care of eachother." Chan quickly responds.

Me and Hyunjin call his driver and wait until they pick us up and take us home.

"So, we are home now so what do you want to do?" I ask him as we walk in the front door. "I mean I want to do a vlive but obviously you can't come on mine since you aren't under the company yet but I can go on an instagram live?" Hyunjin suggests to me. "Oh yeh, that's a good idea oppa." I say to him dragging him to the living room where I set my phone up.

"Okay, 3...2...1... and we are live." I say to him as I start the live video. Instantly we already have thousands of viewers. "Woah there's lots of people watching this." I say in english making Hyunjin confused. "So hi guys, I'm here with my brothers friend as the others are out and we are sick." I say to my fans in English making Hyunjin even more confused. "Yah, Y/n speak in Korean." he begs me. "I'll just speak both then." I respond to him laughing. We start answering some of the viewers questions. I then see my friends have joined the live. "Oh, my friends have joined. Hi girls!" I say smiling brightly to the camera and see Hyunjin smiling sweetly at me. "Y/n, how about we make some food or something?" he asks me which actually sounds like a decent idea. I follow him to the kitchen while holding my phone in my hand.

sorry this book is so trash lol