{31}

I wake up feeling warm arms hugging me and look up to see Johnny smiling at me sweetly. "Good morning Oppa." I say to him in my sleepy voice. "Get up quickly because the doctor said that you're allowed to leave." Johnny says sweetly to me.

"Am I still going to school today then?" I ask as I pack my things up. "Unfortunately you do, but the good news is that I'm starting at your school today to make sure you are okay. I don't trust the seventeen hyungs." he says making me laugh. "Oh yeah Johnny can you let my friends go now?" I ask him remembering. "Oh shit yeh sorry sis, the guys let them out yesterday and they are back in Daegu because they have school." he says making me kinda happy.

I don't want my friends to know that Chaerin is back or they would make sure I would move back to Daegu with them.

"Okay are you ready?" Johnny asks sweetly pulling me from my thoughts. I reply with a nod and then hold his hand. I think about us being back home and we arrive in no time. "Your power is so cool." he says still surprised at me.

"I need to quickly get ready for school now." I say as I see Hyunjin already walking into the kitchen. I sprint upstairs and get into my uniform before doing my hair and makeup.

As I sprint back down the stairs I see all the boys in the kitchen having fun and laughing with eachother. I creep in and sneak into a back hug on Felix. "Y/n-shie, you took your time." he says laughing while cuddling me back. "I have to look pretty you know." I say making the boys laugh at me.

"Guys hurry up and go to the car, also Johnny sit in the front next to me." Chan orders us. We all do as he says and get into the car.

After a weird car ride of singing, arguing and laughing we arrive at school.

I get out of the car with the guys and see all of the girls staring at Johnny and whispering about him. 'Oh my god, it's Johnny from Nct.' I hear a few of them say. Ignoring everyone whispering I hold Johnny's hand and lead him to my locker, leaving my stepbrothers to do what they want. 

As we get to my locker I see Irene and her 'friends' standing opposite us and staring at my brother. Slowly they approach as I close my locker. "Hi Y/n! Who's this handsome new boy?" Joy says in an annoying high pitched voice. "Go away. Johnny's not interested in sluts like you." I say to the three girls.

"And who do you think you're talking to?" Irene says bitchy to me. "Dont talk to her like that you little slut, I'm not interested in you. Maybe if you were more natural you wouldn't have to be such a slut." Johnny says roasting her as everyone around us is silent. "It's alright Oppa, she's just a bitch." I say to him. "Stay away from him Irene." I whisper to her as we walk past leaving her staring at me blankly.

"Okay should we go to class?" Johnny asks as we walk down the corridor. I nod my head and lead him to our first lesson.

He introduces himself to the class while all the girls are staring and whispering about him. He gets sat next to me for math. "Wow I get to sit next to my beautiful sis." he says sarcastically sitting down next to me. "That was so funny you know Johnny, good one." I say a bit too loudly.

"I'm sorry but am I interrupting your conversation Y/n?" The teacher asks me. "Sorry sir but my b-boyfriend was being annoying." I say to cover the up that he's my brother. The teacher ignores me and gets on with teaching again. "Why did you say I'm your boyfriend you weirdo?" Johnny says weirdly to me. "I don't want anyone to know your my brother Oppa and boyfriend just came out, I don't know." I say slightly giggling.

*time skip*

I run to the lunch hall with Jeongin and Johnny and sit at the table with all of my Oppas because Rosé and the other girls are new bestfriends with Irene.

As we are sitting down everyone asks Johnny about his first day so far while the guys from seventeen still don't fully trust him.

Me and Johnny are sitting hand in hand because I feel happy to finally have my twin back. It might make people stare but I don't care. "Minghao, how's your song coming along?" I ask him while smiling to help remove some tension. "It's going good." he replies shortly. I was about to annoy him but I feel a tap on my shoulder.

I look up and see Jennie standing there with Lisa. "Hey Y/n, you wanna come sit with us?" Jennie says fakely to me. "I'm fine with my Oppas." I say back smiling sweetly at her. "Come on Y/n-shie, we haven't talked in ages." Lisa adds on. "Go on Y/n, I'll be fine with the guys." Johnny says sweetly to me. "I'm fine Oppa, they don't like me anymore." I say admitting the truth. "Ah so they're that type?" he whispers to me making me laugh.

"Are you still there?" Jeonghan says to then still standing there. "Why are you being so mean Oppa? We could tell all your fans." Lisa says proudly. "You see I'm sure our fans would understand that you guys were being mean to Y/n so we were protecting her." Vernon replies smugly. "Irene was right, you are a bitch." Jennie says and they both walk away.

"Such a bitch." I hear them say as they sit down. "I know, also apparently she faked being stabbed yesterday that why she wasn't in school." I hear them talking about me. "I swear I'll kill them Y/n. I heard what they said." Vernon says reading my thoughts. "Oppa just leave them, they're just desperate for a reaction." I admit to him and the others agree.

"Are you still coming to rehearsal today baby?" Felix asks me cutely. "Yeh of course, I'll just be a little bit easier just incase I hurt myself more." I reply to him which makes him smile in return.

Soon lunch finished and we all go off to our last 2 lessons.

hopefully i'll be able to update more by the end of this week as hopefully I should be out of hospital in time 🎉✨