{29}

As I walk away I hear the boys talking about me so I decide to sprint out of the cafeteria.

I run as fast as I can out of the school and towards my brothers' house where I knock on the door harshly.

The door is opened to reveal Jb staring at me in confusion. "I-I need to see my brothers." I say to him awkwardly as he lets me in. He leads me to the living room where the Got7 boys are all being weird as usual. "You should be in school Y/n." Bambam says as he looks at me in confusion. "T-the boys are in J-johnny's gang." I say to the boys causing a mixture of anger and tension throughout the room.

"What do you mean the boys are in Johnny's gang?" Jackson says to me angrily. "They told him everything about me." I add on trying not to cry. "I swear to God I'm going to kill them. I don't care that they are our stepbrothers." Bambam says and punches the wall hard so that there is a hole. "Oppa don't do anything, they didn't know that Johnny was my twin." I admit even though it angers me. "They still told Johnny everything about you Y/n." Jackson says infuriated back to me. "I know Oppa, we will just have to ignore it." I say still annoyed at my stepbrothers.

"Well you need to go to Jyp because don't you have to learn the choreo?" Yugyeom says sweetly to me. "I forgot about that." I admit to the boys. "I'll take you Y/n-shie, I have to record my part of the song aswell." Jinyoung says to me smiling. "Thank you Oppa." I say smiling at him.

We both go to the car and after a ride of singing together and laughing we arrive at Jyp. I walk with Jinyoung to the room where I see Jyp and the boys standing. Jinyoung walks in with me and says hello to our boss. "Oh hello Jinyoung, I didn't expect to see you here." Jyp says to him in confusion. "Oh yes sir, I was just dropping Y/n off because she came to see her brothers." he admits to our boss making him even more confused.

"Her brothers?" Jyp says looking at me confused. "Oh, I thought you knew sir. Jackson and Bambam are Y/n's older brothers." Jinyoung tells him. "I do see a resemblance if I'm honest." he replies while smiling looking at me. Then Jinyoung says goodbye to record his song.

"So Y/n, since yesterday you spent time with the boys to get to know them you can start learning the choreography. Lucas will be here at any moment to teach you." Jyp says before exiting the room.

"Where did you go Y/n?" Felix says worried to me. "It doesn't matter, at least I wasn't telling someone everything about you." I reply back to him. Just then Lucas walks into the room. "Yooooo guys!" he says excitedly. "We will talk about it later." I snap at Felix. "Hi Lucas!" I say sweetly to him. "Hey Y/n-shie. Should we get on to learning the new placements guys." Lucas says to the other guys making them all smile.

In no time we all have the choreo down with the new placements. It is beginning to look really cool and I feel really happy when I'm dancing.

We all sit down for a 5 minute break. "Lucas, can you please tell Johnny to let the girls go and I'll just give him the money." I say to him still tired from dancing. "I can't do anything to convince him I'm sorry Y/n. You might have to go and see your brother yourself." Lucas says the worst words I could hear. "I'm not seeing him Lucas, he killed our dad. My dad." I say which breaks my heart even more.

"Wait, Johnny killed Appa?" Chan says shocked. "Don't act like you guys didn't know." I say annoyed at them. "We honestly didn't Y/n." Seungmin adds onto his brother. "Well now you know." I say annoyed to them. "Wait so are you in Gotseventeen?" Minho asks confused. "I mean why would I not be in my own gang." I say as if it is stupid. "Wait it's your gang?" Hyunjin says shocked. "Did you guys not know that gotseventeen is Jackson and Y/n's gang?" Lucas says to them blankly.

"No I didn't know." Jeongin says innocently. "Well can we just finish by practicing the choreo a few more times?" I say but get cut off by my phone ringing. Quickly, I answer the call.

*on the phone*

me: hello?

???: Hey Y/n-shie. Where are you and the other guys?

me: what do you mean? you're literally with us right now Jisung.

Jisung: I'm at the house, now where are you guys?

me: you're sitting infront of me.

Jisung: no I'm not Y/n now tell me where you guys areeeee.

me: stop trying to prank me.

Jisung: I'm being serious Y/n, I'm at home. I'm 1000% not there.

*end of call*

I look up to the boys and 'jisung'. "Jisung oppa, what happened the other day again with Jeongin?" I ask him confidently. "Oh, you broke up with him." he answers confused. "No I mean what did you walk in to?" I say asking for more detail. "I walked in on you guys watching anime." he says in a weird tone. "Oh my god." I say in shock and staring at him. 'what does she mean? does she know I'm not him?' the person thinks to themselves.

"Guys, get away from Jisung." I say sharply to the boys. "What are you on about?" Chan says laughing at me. "Now. I'm serious." I say seriously back to him and they all listen. They all stand behind me. "Who are you and what do you want from me?" I say to the person calmly.

"You know who I am Y/n." the recognisable voice speaks. "K-kai? No it can't be." I say confusing myself. "Well done Y/n, you figured it out." he says and transforms from Jisung back into his normal form. "N-no you d-died." I say not believing my eyes. "I didn't Y/n, you just thought I did." he says laughing crazily at me.

"Why did you do it?" I ask him still confused. "Oh well I had to pretend that I died so that I would be able to plan how to kill you." he says calmly back to me. "Why? What did I do to you Kai?" I say angrily to him. "Ah well you see Y/n-shie, I knew that you're brother was the heir to the throne and when I heard someone tried to kill him I knew you're next in line. I've been planning ever since I found out that Baekyun was going to kill Jackson. I know that I only have to kill you to be the next heir to the throne. Luckily for me, the guys killed your actual older sister this morning, meaning your actually the queen." he says making me so confused.

"I-i'm the queen?" I say to him confused. "Not for much longer Y/n, after those years of getting close to you so I can finally become king worked. And none of the boys are here to save you." Kai says laughing evily.

"That's where you're wrong." a voice speaks while entering the room.

who could this mystery person be?