{15}

How do I know seventeen...

...well it was 3 years ago when Jackson actually started to take over for my dad. Seventeen were all already in the gang but me and Jackson went to meet them and yeh so basically they were in our dads gang and that's how I know them.

"Wait, you know seventeen?" Lucas says to me in shock. I walk over to him and whisper in his ear "I know all about you and your friends too." I whisper making him uncomfortable. "W-what do you mean?" he says shyly to me. "You're not so confident are you Lucas? I'm sure Johnny made you join." I reply to him quietly so only he can hear. Then I hear Jeongin clear his throat causing everyone to look at him.

"Oh sorry baby, I just know Lucas' friends." I say innocently to him. Suddenly my phone starts to ring and I quickly answer it while the guys are staring at me.

*on the phone*

                    me: Hi oppa, what do you need?

Jun: I thought you were supposed to be coming over here after the audition. That's what Jackson hyung told us.

             me: I'm just with my stepbrothers and their friend, Lucas from Nct.

Jun: Omg, what's he doing near you?
*in the bg* Jeonghan: Who's near my Y/n-shie!

                 me: Don't worry Oppa, also put Jeonghan on the phone please I need to talk to him.

Jun: Okay, just don't talk to Lucas.

me: I know!

Jeonghan: What does my princess need?

                    me: Yah, I told you to stop calling me princess anyways I'm coming over now so can you come pick me up?

Jeonghan: Anything for you, wait where are you?

                 me: Jyp or I could get a cab to your house?

Jeonghan: We aren't at the house, we are actually at the meeting place.

                me: You're having a meeting without me or Jackson.

Jeonghan: Jackson told us to have one. The hyungs are telling us what Jackson was saying.

                  me: Why didn't you tell me Jeonghan?

Jeonghan: I thought you knew...

                  me: It's fine, tell the others I'll be there asap. Also tell Joshua that I'm going to steal his hoodie.

Joshua: Yah Y/n, you always-

*end of call*

I look up to the boys staring at me. "Is there a problem?" I say to them blankly. "Not at all." Seungmin replies quickly. "Well I'll see you guys later and Lucas, I'm sure I'll be seeing you soon." I say making him confused. 'what does she mean? Wait does she know about the gang?' I hear him thinking. "What gang Lucas?" I say to him quietly. "W-what do you mean?" he says shocked. "Well I'll see you later baby, just remember if anything happens call me." Jeongin says and gives me a hug. I say bye to them all except Hyunjin.

I quickly leave the room but when I get into the hallway I feel someone grab my wrist and pulls me into an empty dance room. "Hyunjin, what are you doing?" I say to him in anger as I turn to face him. "I just wanted to say sorry." he says innocently to me. "Okay well even if I am a hoe, you shouldn't be going around telling people that." I say to him making him confused. "Wait so did you cheat on Innie?" he asks me in confusion. "Of course I didn't. Anyways can I please go now?" I say to him but he pins me against the wall and traps me with his arms. "I don't want you to go Y/n, I really hate seeing you with Innie after our connection." he says seriously to me.

"No offence Jinnie but if things don't work out with Innie then I have a backup plan." I say to him confidently and push him off of me. "Fine, I was just seeing if you would cheat on Innie." he lies to me. "You shouldn't lie Jinnie." I say and leave him in silence in the room. I make my way out of Jyp and find the forest that leads to the secret place.

I sprint as fast as light until I finally reach the meeting place. I walk up to the building and use my fingerprint to enter. I then quickly run down to the meeting room where I see all of the boys except Jackson.

"You took your time Y/n." Seungkwan says to me bravely. "Well I'm sorry Seungkwan but I had someone important to deal with." I say back to him sharply. "Don't be getting cheeky with me Y/n." he says offended to me. I ignore him and walk over to Joshua. "Shua, can I have your hoodie? I'm cold." I say to him cutely. "But you take a different one every time Y/n." he complains to me. "But oppa, when I'm famous I'll buy you all the hoodies you want." I say to him and sit on his knee and hug him tightly. "You're already rich because of this gang Y/n-shie. But fine, here you go." he says as he hands me his hoodie. I quickly put it on and then get off his lap and walk over to the empty chair next to Jeonghan, Jun and opposite Vernon and Dino.

"So what are we talking about?" I say breaking the silence. "We just kinda finished when you got here." Jb says awkwardly to me. "Oh, erm well do you guys know when Jackson will be here?" I ask curiously. "He's not coming tonight, he rang me before and Jyp he asked him to stay overnight to finish the auditions as they have more people then expected." Jinyoung explains to me. "Wait isn't it a full moon tonight?" I say in curiosity. "Yes, but he took all of the medicine that will stop him from transforming. Don't worry Y/n-shie." Bambam explains to me.

"Well do some of you want to come over to mine? The others aren't supposed to be back until late." I say to the boys. "Me and some of the boys have to go record some of our new song." Scoups says to me. "Me, Vernon, Joshua, Jun, Dk and Minghao are free." Jeonghan says happily to me. "What about you guys?" I ask Got7. "Sorry sis but we've got plans for tonight." Bambam says to me. "Okay well I'm fine with my favourite 6 boys coming over." I tease the others. "Yah Y/n, you know I would love to come." Seungkwan whines to me. "I know Oppa, I'm joking I love you all the same." I say sweetly.

Soon we all leave and me, Jeonghan, Jun, Dk, Joshua, Minghao and Vernon leave in the limo to my house. We arrive after the guys singing like crazy to bts songs.

I open the front door and we all walk in. The guys follow me into my big living room where I am shocked to see all of the boys, including Chan sitting there laughing. I hear Vernon laughing behind me and I elbow him. "Y-you guys are back early." I say to them shocked. "We didn't realise you had company coming over." Chan says a bit annoyed at me. "Well if you don't want them here I guess I'll be spending the night at their house then." I reply to him sounding hurt. "Sorry about my brother, he's just moody today. Of course you guys can be here, it's Y/n's home aswell." Minho says and punches Chan.

"You guys can sit down, it's alright." Seungmin says to my friends sweetly. We all go and sit down on one of the couches. "Princess, Bambam just texted me and apparently your friends are coming up soon?" Jeonghan says to me in a confused tone as he shows me the text. "Oppa stop calling me princess and also I'm going to them soon, I think it's a misunderstanding." I say to him quietly. "Star, can we play a game or something?" Minghao asks me. Star is his nickname for me because he's always said I'm his biggest supporter and he's mine.

"Guys do you want to play a game?" I ask my stepbrothers who have just been sitting in silence. "Can we play truth or dare?" Jisung says excitedly. "Yayy! Please, but are you guys all straight or gay aswell?" Vernon says to my stepbrothers. "The only straight person in here is Y/n." Changbin says laughing. "Well then it's sorted, we're playing truth or dare." Dk says. "We have to play a toned down version thought oppa." I say to him slightly giggling at his reaction. "Fine." he replies with.

We get started on the game.