{38}

I take a deep breath before starting to tell them. "So, me and Johnny were called to go to the meeting room and when we got there, Jyp-pdnim and Lee Sooman were sitting there. We obviously were really confused, but they said they wanted us to be a couple to get both of our groups more popularity. Johnny tried to tell them we can't because we are twins but they wouldn't listen. They said they're going to release the articles later but Johnny went to talk to Taeyong." I explain to them all and Hyunjin looks very irritated.  

"So what about us?" Hyunjin says before dramatically storming out the dining room. "I'll go talk to him." I say but Johnny stops me from standing up. "He's coming back now." he tells me and on cue, an annoyed Hyunjin comes back and sits back in his seat. "So, Tae said that the bosses only want it for a few weeks and then we can 'break up' but they won't take no for an answer especially since they don't like each other that much." Johnny explains while Hyunjin just looks upset. 

"They've just released it." Haechan tells us as he shows us his phone. "Don't worry Jinnie, Y/n is still yours." Johnny reassures him. Just then Vernon and Shua rush over to me. "What the fuck are you guys doing?" Vernon asks obviously annoyed. "What part of trying to hide yourself did you not understand?" Joshua adds. 

"Why does she need to hide herself?" Johnny asks very confused. "Not just her, you as well. You guys are about to become the queen and king of wolf bloods and people are trying to kill you both. Why didn't you think about it Y/n? Jackson is furious." Vernon quickly argues but quietly so people in the room wouldn't hear. 

"Do you think I would date him and put us both in danger on purpose? I had no choice so if you're just going to be like this then go away." I say making them both walk away. My phone then starts going crazy with loads of new followers, dms and messages. Especially from the girls but I can't respond to them just yet. 

'It looks like everyone has heard." Winwin says laughing because of the amount of people staring at us. "You guys need to act like a couple as well." Jaemin adds while laughing with Win. "None of this means anything, okay baby?" I reassure Hyunjin. 

"Just show him some love when we get home." Felix says whilst winking at me. "You ruined the surprise now Lix, I'll get Binnie hyung to strangle you." Hyunjin says and hits his brother. "Trust me you don't want to do that, he has a choking kink." Mark says whilst giggling cutely. 

"Wtf, who told Mark?" Felix says annoyed and none of the boys answer. "Lucas hyung." Haechan snitches. "That big bitch." Felix whispers to himself. "Anyways we need to go back to class now." Johnny says being responsible. We all quickly tidy our mess and head back to our classes. 

Johnny holds my hand whilst we are walking and whispers we need to act like a couple. Hyunjin and the guys leave to their room first before we enter our classroom which is just down the hall. As we enter the room, many people are staring at me and Johnny and I forget its because of the news and we're holding hands. 

I quickly let go of his hand to sit in my seat. "I see you got with Johnny." Irene says turned around in her seat, with her other 'friends' listening in. "Do you have a problem with that?" Johnny says as he takes his seat next to me. 

"No, I'm just wondering because we were so glad Y/n got into straykids." Wendy quickly adds. "Wendy please just leave me alone. We both know you hate me." I say and laugh at her reaction but she just ignores me. 

"Oh yeh Y/n, weren't we coming to your house later?" Lisa adds to the conversation. "I mean I never said that." I just reply flatly. "Oh well that's a shame, maybe next time because Y/n actually has to come over to mine later with the guys." Johnny says trying not to laugh. "Wait we're coming to yours later?" Innie says confused. 

"Yeh, I already told the hyungs about it and also Sooman hyung told me to invite Y/n over." he says which looses the girls' interest. The teacher then comes in the room "Everyone is dismissed, we have to send you all home because a pipe has burst." she says making everyone stand immediately and leave. 

"We will see you guys back at the dorm, I just need to go somewhere with Y/n." Johnny tells the guys and Hyunjin looks annoyed. "You have nothing to worry about Hyunjin, at least it's me then the others because we can't actually do anything." Johnny says leaving Hyunjin pouty. 

Johnny then pulls me to his car and I quickly get in because loads of people are staring at us. "Where are we going?" I ask him as he starts the car. "Just to the store, I need to get a few things." he quickly replies. "I need some stuff as well." I quickly add on after thinking. 

After a quick car ride whilst singing along to music and having a lot of fun, we arrive at the store. "Come on then." he says and gets out the car and I follow him. As we walk into the store, I get a cart and Johnny holds my hand as we go around which makes a lot of people stare. 

We go around and get most of the things, but now I just need things for my period and Johnny said he needs some medicine? We quickly walk to the medicine aisle. "What exactly do you need?" I say as he never actually told me. 

"Just some sleeping pills, I have a really hard time getting to sleep." he says as he picks the pills up. "Need anything else?" he asks so I just pull him down the aisle. I take a few minutes looking for the best tampons before grabbing a few boxes and putting them into the cart. 

Johnny then moves me over a bit and leans past me to pick up a packet of condoms. "Why are you getting them?" I ask him confused. "Hyunjin told me to pick them up." he replies casually. 

We then make our way to the checkout still with many people staring and whispering. I quickly load all of our shopping onto the belt and we wait until the lady says its our turn. 

We both move forward and Johnny starts putting everything into the bags while the lady checks him out a bit. As I pay, the lady starts a conversation with him. "Is that your girlfriend?" she asks and he just nods sweetly. "I saw an article about it earlier but I didn't realise it was true." she adds on. 

"Yep, it's true. Me and Star are dating." he says and holds my hand as I take my card out the reader. "You two look cute together, but you also have a lot of similarities, you could even be twins." she says whilst laughing so we just do the same. 

We say goodbye to her after she asked us for our signatures and we give her them. As we get in the car, I hear a loud sigh from Johnny. "Whats wrong oppa?" I say while plugging my seatbelt in. "I was just thinking about what Jyp and Sooman would do if they found out we're twins." he says before starting the car. 

"I don't know, let's just get back to the boys." I say and smile sweetly to him and we start going to his dorm.