{25}

I'm the heir to the wolf blood throne? It can't be.

The bell rings cutting my thoughts off. "Go and find the car now Star, make sure to call Seungkwan or someone when you get home." Minghao says to me demandingly. "I'm going Oppa don't worry and also stop being so annoying." I say walking out of the secret room.

I walk to the car park where I see a man in a suit standing outside of a fancy car that everyone is staring at. "Hi, is this the car Jyp sent for me?" I ask the man as I walk up to him. "Ah yes, Y/n I believe." The driver says smiling at me. He opens the door for me and I get in. "We won't be too long, but make yourself comfortable." he says to me kindly.

Not long later, we arrive at Jyp and the driver gives me instructions as where to go. I follow the way he told me and find a room where I see Jyp and my stepbrothers inside.

I knock on the door and enter slowly smiling at the boys. "Ah Y/n, it's great to see you. Come and introduce yourself to the boys." Jyp says to me while smiling. I walk over to them. "Hi I'm Y/n it's nice to meet you guys." I say while pretending to be nervous. "Step out, hello we are straykids." the boys say to me while bowing. "Well guys, this is a trial run to see if Y/n would be a good fit for straykids so today I'm just going to leave you guys to get to know eachother." Jyp says and then leaves the room.

"Well that was a quick introduction." Chan says making us all laugh. "Yeh it was to be honest." I say in response awkwardly. "Erm well what should we do?" Jisung says awkwardly. "You guys can practice the new choreography you have been working on, I just need to quickly facetime Jun." I tell them as I sit down. Soon their music starts and they start rehearsing and Jun answers the facetime call.

(the call is all in Chinese)

me: Hi guys, I didn't expect you to be there Minghao.

Minghao: me either, Jun-ie asked to hang out in my room.

me: ah okay, well I am freaking out about this heir to the throne stuff guys.

Jun: It's going to be alright, I heard Coups talking about it with his brother.

me: but Seungkwan is useless, what's he going to be helping Coups with?

Minghao: he's not useless Star, he's pretty clever sometimes.

me: well I don't know what to do like what happens if someone tries to kill me like they did to Jackson?

Jun: no one will because you have us by your side and also you will have some really strong powers now, you need to learn what they are first.

me: I know oppa, but is it not putting the gang at more risk of getting attacked?

Minghao: Not at all! Anyways Star we've got to go I hear Vernon doing something with Wonwoo next door.

me: let them have some fun.

Jun: fine, anyways I'll see you later Y/n-shie if anything happens just call any of us!

me: Okay bye I love you both.

*end of call*

I look up to see Jisung being annoyed because everyone is telling him off for changing the moves which makes me laugh. "Oppa, it's easier than it looks." I say and walk over to him and direct his body for the move that he is trying to do. "Look, you got it." I say earning a smile in reward. "T-thank you Y/n-shie." he says shyly back to me. "You guys are doing really well so far." I say making them all smile.

"You're so cute Y/n-shie." Felix says pinching my cheeks. 'Y/n is a really good dance teacher from what she just taught me, I wonder if she could give me lessons and in the end we could maybe kiss or more' I hear Jisung thinking to himself. "Jisung do you keep forgetting that I can hear what you're thinking?" I say laughing gently and his reaction.

"Anyways since you guys are all breathing heavily sit down and let me practice one of my dances." I say to them and they follow as I ask. I start the music and start dancing.

(ur the first girl by herself)

"Was it any good?" I say slightly out of breath to my brothers. "W-woah Y/n." Seungmin says slightly making his words out. "So is anyone gonna talk?" I say laughing. "Erm y-yeh I mean damn Y/n, that was freaking hot." Minho says breaking the silence. "I mean thank you I guess Oppa?" I say and slightly giggle at his reaction. Soon all of the boys become 'normal' again.

"I think we should maybe go home now then?" Chan says breaking the second wave of silence. "Awww I wanted to practice some more of my dances." I say in response to him. "We have the dance studio at home." he replies while gathering all of his stuff together. "It's at the far end on the other side of the house. Your bedroom is probably the furthest away from it." Hyunjin explains to me.

"Whatever, let's just go home." I say laughing a bit. We all make our way to the cars in the car park.

Soon we arrive back home. "I'm starving!" Jisung shouts as we enter the house. "Shut up Jisung, you're not the only person here." Changbin snaps back at him. "If you guys are hungry just order some food." I say to them confused. "Chan hyung said we are spending too much money on food so we aren't allowed anymore." Jeongin says annoyed. "Just order it and use my card to pay." I say to them casually.

"It's fine Y/n-shie, we don't want to waste your money." Hyunjin says sweetly to me. "Just please use my card to order it, it's nothing don't worry." I say and hand him my card. "Woah, how have you got a black card?" Felix says looking at my card. "Oh yeh long story aha." I say laughing slightly in response. "But Y/n, we should be buying you food since it's your birthday tomorrow." Chan adds on.

"Oh shit, I forgot my own birthday." I say and laugh at myself. Just then I remember something. "Oh no, I forgot that my friends are coming up tomorrow for my birthday." I say and hit myself in the head. "Why is that a bad thing?" Seungmin says confused to me. "Because where are they supposed to stay?" I say to them. "They can stay with us obviously." Minho says in response.

"I mean only if you trust them to keep the secret." Chan adds to his twin. "Yeh I trust them 100% but are you guys certain? They are massive Stays so don't be surprised if they have a panic attack." I say casually. "I mean that's fine with me, I love having girls falling for me." Hyunjin says making everyone laugh. "While they are here you aren't allowed to flirt with them at all." I add to the conversation.

"What if they are really hot?" Binnie says sadly. "They are but I don't want any of you guys with my friends because I just don't want to imagine that." I say in disgust at imaging it. "Anyways, hurry up and order some food for us." I say changing the mood.

We order American food because I told the guys I miss the food from when I was in America. Soon the food arrives and we start to eat while having weird conversations.

I'm sorry but this is too funny and also Ten as Alice is just like perfect and I think that Winwin was just dying that his dream came true.