{39}

We arrive at a building which I'm guessing is where nct's dorms are. He gets out and brings the bags as I follow behind him. "Okay, well in advance I'm really sorry." he says opening the door which makes me confused. 

"But I was going to eat that!" "Too bad it's mine now." I hear two voices arguing in chinese. "You can hear Yangyang and Hendery, they are always arguing but I still don't understand what they are saying." Johnny says and laughs awkwardly. 

We walk into the kitchen when the two voices who were arguing are. "Stop arguing, say hi to Y/n and don't make her uncomfortable." Johnny says and walks over to some cupboards to put his things away whilst I stand awkwardly. 

"Hi, I'm Yangyang and this is Hendery." one of the guys says to me sweetly. "She's really hot, its annoying Johnny wouldn't let either of us date her." the Hendery guy says in Chinese as they don't know I'm fluent. 

"Ah thank you, I mean Jackson and Johnny got all the looks in the family. Also, I'm dating Hyunjin." I reply making them both confused. Then another figure walks in the room. "Hey! You must be Hyunjin girlfriend." a really tall guy says walking towards us. 

"You must be Lucas?" I say and he smiles as a response. "She's really pretty." he says to the other guys, again not knowing I'm fluent in Chinese. "She speaks Chinese." Hyunjin quickly says walking into the room. "Woahh, that's sick." he says impressed and the others are embarrassed.

"Come on sis, lets go see the rest of the members." Johnny interrupts pulling me into another room. A very large room, where I see the rest of Nct and my stepbrothers laughing and having fun. 

"Everyone, this is my sister Y/n." Johnny says grabbing everyones attention. "Hi, nice to meet you guys finally." I direct to the guys I've never seen before. As I go to sit next to Hyunjin, whilst everyone has their eyes on me, I have a weird vision. 

"Shit, they've found me." I say to myself a bit too loudly. 'What are you talking about babe?" Hyunjin asks me as everyone is very confused. "I'll explain later, I have to go or I'm putting you all in danger." I say and go to run out when Johnny grabs my arm. 

"Explain it to us and what we can do. We are all, I mean everyone except our brothers, we are wolf bloods as well." he just quickly says and sits down. As I'm standing with everyone looking at me, I take this as my chance to tell someone, well a lot in my case. 

"Okay, well a few years ago I was in China for a mission to try help my gang but this guy who was under the orders of someone called Huang Xu Xi was sent to kill me. Him and his men followed me around for a while and attacked me really badly which left me hospitalised but they thought they had killed me. However, someone had told the boss person that they had seen me in Korea and he's told them to keep following me until I'm definitely dead. Apparently Jackson thinks he knew that I was going to end up becoming an heir to the wolf blood throne. But the guys have found me now and it seems they are a lot more powerful now and won't stop until I'm dead." I say and everyone is silent. 

Everyone shares the same thought 'She's Situ Feng?' which makes me really confused. "H-how do you all know my Chinese name?" I say moving more towards the door but someone blocks it off. 

"Someone explain how you all know!" I shout at them because only Jackson knows. "Well that Huang Xu Xi person is Lucas and he sent Wayv to kill you, under the orders of Johnny hyung." Jisung explains to me. 

"W-what? Johnny tell me the truth, are you really Jimin?" I ask while my mind is filling up. "I promise you, I am but I didn't know that you were Situ Feng. I promise you, I didn't know that you and Situ were the same person." my brother defends himself. 

"I don't know whether to trust you or not." I say and my phone starts ringing. 

*on the phone*

[in english]

Shua: Y/n you need to get here now. Huang Xu Xi's men have found you, we need to keep you safe so quickly get here. We're so worried. 

                                                                  me: I know, Lucas is Huang Xu Xi and the men were Wayv. J-Johnny sent them to kill me.

Shua: where are you now? please tell me you're not with them. 

                                                                     me: I'm at their dorm but I don't exactly know where it is. Where are you guys now?

Shua: everyone is at the usual place but Coups and some of the other hyungs are at your house looking for you. 

                                                    me: I'll see you in a minute. Tell Jackson to do the protection spe-ll on the house or we might have visitors.

*end of call*

"Please just let me explain to you Y/n, you will understand everything." Johnny begs me. "I don't think I'm ready to talk now. I trusted you Johnny." I say trying to hold my tears back. I can't believe all this time it was his fault I nearly died. "Straykids didn't know anything about this so don't take anything out on Hyunjin." Lucas quickly says. 

"I-I just need to clear my mind. Tell Jackson I'm going to where only he can find me." I quickly say to Hyunjin and close my eyes to teleport but it doesn't work. "What are you guys doing to her?" Hyunjin says standing up to me.

"You guys know our powers don't always work here."Sungchan quickly says back. "I'm going for a walk." I say and run outside, blurring all of the voices out.

I run until my legs give out, not knowing where I am, not caring at all. I finally stop running as I fall to my knees. I look around and see that I am in the graveyard in front of my mom and my older sister, Minji's graves.

I used to come here all the time whenever I felt lost but I haven't been since my mom died and came here. My sister died when I was just young, she was killed by her boyfriend at that time. She was the person I was closest to and I was broken when I found out I lost my bestfriend. After she died, I got a lot closer to my mom and Jackson but that all changed when my mom died and when Jackson moved back to Seoul for Got7.

I sit down in front of the graves. "I miss you Minji, it's been over 10 years since I lost you but I love you and think about you everyday. I miss my best friend. I really wish you were still here now, you would love to have met Hyunjin and you would be so proud of Jackson. You too Mom. I know we haven't been apart for that long but it's been hard. I just wish I could have one more conversation with you guys, I have so much that I want help with. I miss you both so much and I just hate that you guys had to go instead of me." I say crying my heart out.

{Idk if I have actually said how her mom died ngl}

I spend a good few hours crying whilst spilling my biggest secrets out to the graves, hoping Minji and my mom have heard. I feel a hand tap on my shoulder, Jacksons hand. He always knows how to deal with me.

"Y/n-shie, Oppa is here baby." he says giving me a back hug. Jackson always makes me feel loved when I'm in his embrace. "J-jackson, I hate myself so much. Why couldn't I have died instead of them?" I admit to my brother. "Don't even say that, ever. You are the reason why I am still alive. I don't know what I would do without you." he says hugging me tighter.

We stay there for a while until we both our eyes and calm down. "I miss them all." I say meaning my dad as well. "I miss them to Y/n, but we have each other and I'm glad I still have someone." he says smiling sweetly at me. "Are you ready to go home? It's already 4am and the guys will be worried about you." Jackson says making me confused.

It's 4am already? I just nod and follow him to his car and he drives me back to my house and when I walk in, I hear all the guys saying they should ring the cops. As they see me walk in the room everyone goes quiet and I get pulled into a tight hug by Hyunjin, it feels nice.