ii

y/n pov:

y/n pov:

you woke up to the annoying buzz of your morning alarm and an even more annoying jingle that rang repeatedly in your ears that you dreaded hearing. half asleep, you stretched your arm out to try and reach your phone on your nightstand to turn it off. you couldn't reach it so you stretched even more, then that's when you fell off your bed and landed on your back with a thud.

"motherfucker!" you yelled in pain as you sat up and rubbed your back in pain. you grabbed your phone to turn off your alarm and using your other hand you went to scratch your hair. when you felt it. well it's more what you didn't feel...your bonnet, where the hell did it go?

you turned around and started scavenging for your bonnet that had mysteriously left your head.

"how the fuck does it always teleport?" you thought as you looked under your pillow, with a confusion-stricken face. just when you were about to give up, you looked under your bed and there it was a bright blue, shiny, silky piece of material.

you took a breath of relief, and laid on the floor, smiling in victory, when you glanced at the clock near your door and realized you had overslept.

"why does this always happen to me?" you wailed, planning in your head what you would need to do and not do to ensure you getting ready in time.

you sat up and thanked yourself for showering before you went to sleep. still in your brightly coloured pajamas and messy ass hair, you put on your slippers, grabbed your toiletry bag and ran to the bathrooms.

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

bakugo pov

bakugo was leaning on the wall outside the boys bathroom, with crossed arms, tapping his foot in impatience as he waited for denki to finish using the toilet. that's when he saw a familiar light hair-coloured girl running down the hallway, still in her pajamas. his mouth gaped open in shock and confusion and he saw her run towards the female bathrooms.

before she opened the door, she turned her head around and acknowledged bakugos presence by waving frantically at him, which he replied by staring blankly at her.

"still the same blondie, i see." the girl giggled then disappeared into the bathrooms.

before bakugo could react, denki opened the bathroom door and looked in the direction bakugo was facing to try and understand the bewildered expression on his face.

"um you ok bro..?" denki asked waving a hand in front of bakugos face.

bakugo blinked and grabbed his wrist and shouted "i'm totally fine why the fuck would i not be?"

denki blinked back at him and replied "sure...whatever you say... i'll take your word for it..."

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

y/n pov:

you returned to your dorm, bent over and breathing heavy, trying to calm your rapid heartbeat.

"damn, i gotta wake up earlier next time."

you walked over to your mirror and examined your hair, trying to figure out what you was going to do to it. unfortunately, you didn't have enough time to do anything cute, if you still wanted to eat breakfast that is.

"i'll just wing it." you whispered to yourself as you went to put your uniform on.

interestingly, you wore your uniform differently, instead of tights you wore black fishnets and your chunky black boots, that had dried from being soaked the previous day.

you grabbed your spray bottle and filled it up with water from a water bottle that was laying on the floor in your room, and went ham on your hair trying to tame the frizz. then followed suit with some leave in conditioner spray.

with your hair damp, you did a middle part and with edge control in your palm you attempted to slick down your hair which took a couple- well let's say multiple tries.

you finished off the look by tying your hair all together in the back. admiring your work you looked in the mirror and winked at yourself. it wasn't much, but you did look cute.

"i've got no one to impress so this should do." you muttered under your breath smiling in the mirror.

you got a red silk scarf, that matched with your tie and tied it at the front of your hair to keep it flat.

just as you was about to leave you forgot a key component of your look. you ran to your closet and pulled out a grey zip up hoodie.

"perfect!" you thought, you took of your blazer and flung it onto your bed and zipped up your hoodie to the knot of your tie.

with that, you checked yourself one last time in the mirror and slinging your bag over your shoulder you left your dorm.

"here we go..." you whispered.

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

a/n: i hope you liked episode 2, it was a bit slow but in this episode you got to read more about y/n's character and personality. i tried to make her as relatable as possible. and to all my poc readers, i'm sure y'all understand the struggle of the missing bonnet😩👋🏾.