xi

y/n pov:

y/n pov:

"open up it's da police...just kidding it's me!" i snorted as i knocked lightly on bakugo's door, i could hear slight fidgeting from inside his dorm room as if he was cleaning up?

"hurry up my noodles are getting cold!" i groaned as i tapped frantically at his door while i waited for him to open the door.

i had my back against his dorm room door, which was a bad idea as when bakugo flung open his door i fell...backwards, which seems to be a reoccurring theme with me.

on instinct the angry blonde attempted to catch me before i hit the ground, which unfortunately led to him loosing his footing causing both of us to fall on our backs. it felt as if time slowed down as i felt bakugo wrap his arms around my waist to soften my landing.

thud.

why am i always falling? it took me a couple of seconds to realize that i was laying on top bakugo and i realized how good he smelled. it was the sweet, smoky scent of cinnamon. the smell i loved so much.

"really kacchan?" i chuckled feeling his heartbeat quicken under me, while hearing his fast panicked breaths.

"don't call me that." bakugo growled while trying to push me off his chest.

"why not, it's funny. it also reminds me of your boyfriend midoriya." i replied laughing, sitting up with my hand on my stomach, trying to catch my breath.

"you're lucky i'm tired or i would've sparked your ass by now!" bakugo retorted glaring at me. he was now standing up, rubbing his back in an attempt to soothe the pain.

the cinnamon smelling boy then reached out his hand to help me get up. i glanced at his hand and admired how pretty it was. it was skinny and slender yet so muscular, with veins erupting along his skin.

"gah damn.." i whispered under my breath and looked up at him.

"you're really helping me get up? that's a bit out of character for you, don't you think?" i questioned rubbing my chin in thought.

"nevermind then dumbass." bakugo responded, taking his hand back and walking to close his dorm door, when he stopped. his sudden halt, caused my curiosity to rise as i started to look for what might've happened.

this was when i realized something was missing, my noodles! i looked at the doorway and saw my noodles had spilled everywhere.

"MY NOODLES!" i shrieked out.

"shut the fuck up" bakugo growled as he stepped over the mess.

"clean that up, i'm coming back." bakugo pointed.

before i could argue he had already disappeared down the hallway.

"well then..." i sighed heavily as i looked around his surprisingly always well kept room. how does he always keep it so clean?

a chill shot down my spine as i sat on bakugos dorm floor. it's always so cold, how does he not have hypothermia.

i pushed myself up from the floor and went to explore his hoodie drawer.

i dug in his draw moving the folded piles to the side, there was so many options. i picked up one that caught my eye. it was a vibrant royal blue with a yellow smiley-faced sun in the center. who knew bakugo would own something this...happy looking?

i put it over my head, extending my arms and pulling the hem of the hoodie to the lower part of my body.

i then looked over to my shoulder to the mess that i was assigned to clean up.

i rolled my eyes and i looked for cleaning supplies around his room, i looked under his bead, behind the door, in his closet and i couldn't find anything.

when i was about to give up, i saw a bright red dust pan sitting on top of his dresser, that i somehow missed.

i sweeped up the noodles and emptied it into the trash can near his dorm room door.

the only thing that remained was the broth from the noodles and i couldn't find any napkins in his dorm room. after a couple minutes of thinking to find a solution, i hovered my hands over the puddle and evaporated the tasty liquid. (a/n: that sounds nasty asf😭)

looking at the clean floor, i put my hands on my hips and smiled at what i had achieved to do. i'm so fucking innovative.

i then looked at the clock that resided on his bedside table.

"it's 3:20 am? why the fuck am i still awake?" i chuckled to myself thinking about how i was going to wake up at a normal time tomorrow, well today. especially when sundays are my wash days. i cringed as i put my head in my hands and thought about the amount of effort i'd have to put into my hair tomorrow.

i was growing impatient and began to look for wherever the hell bakugo disappeared to.

i walked down the halls using my phone flashlight to guide myself through the dorm hallways.

"bakugo? you there?" i desperately whispered as i took slow steps towards a bright light i saw at the end of the hallway.

unexpectedly, i heard a bang of pots and pans which caused me to jump backwards hitting my back into a wall which startled me even more.

"y/n what is we doing?" i whispered to myself as i shook my head and continued down the hallway.

my nose started to pick up a spicy and tangy scent as i neared what i believed to be the kitchen...

as i reached the kitchen, to my surprise a familiar blonde hothead was at the countertop preparing food.

"bakugo?"

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

a/n: imagine seeing bakugo cook..you wish that was you huh? 😩😩 also i'm uploading on a tuesday instead of a wednesday cause i have a shit ton of stuff to do on wednesday, wish me luck y'all.

also this chapter was 1,007 words, if you cared 😊