xiii

y/n pov:

y/n pov:

"what the hell are you talking about?" i choked out, while lauging nervously.

i could practically feel the awkward ass tension in the air. hundreds of thoughts sped through my mind and i suddenly started to feel really anxious as i replayed in my head what bakugo had just said. i started to second guess myself and blame it on the lack of sleep, but why was my heart racing? i hesitantly lifted my head and made eye contact with bakugo.

when bakugo suddenly went red when he realized what he said and continued,

"um i mean that juliet never said the words 'i love you' in the extract. she didn't show any love she just seems selfish as fuck to me, she didn't think of what romeo would feel about all that when all he wants is to be with her or whatever."

"damn, what did juliet do to you?" i laughed out and shook my head.

"that's true to an extent, but i don't think juliet thought about it like that, i think she just wanted to share romeo...but you drive a hard bargain i guess." i resumed, while crouching down to check on the tortillas in the oven.

"fuck." bakugo swore as he aggressively shook a glass bottle.

"what's wrong?" i asked, standing back up and walking over to him.

"the sauce is all hardened from being in the cupboard for so long" he complained as he aggressively started tapping the bottom of the red hot sauce bottle.

"ooh that's my specialty pass it over." i explained as i held my hand out, wiggling my fingers.

"ok but don't fuck it up."

"have faith in me blondie." i assured as i wrapped my hand around the sauce bottle. i took an exhale and after a few seconds i could feel the liquid in the bottle sloshing around.

feeling proud, i smiled and presented the bottle, extending my arm out to bakugo with a smile and exclaimed. "here take it."

"wow your quirk isn't so useless after all."

"you rude motherfucker, and no it kind of is useless in certain scenarios but in combat it's really helpful." i corrected, smiling gently at him.

"i feel like i'm forgetting something, ooh shit the tortillas." i whispered as i clicked my tongue in recognition and speed walked over to the oven.

"they smell so toasty blondie, hurry up so i can start making the burritos." i pleaded as i practically almost drooled at the smell of the toasted tortillas.

"don't rush me dumbass, you're distracting the fuck out of me." bakugo responded while finishing up the beef he was making.

distraction.
his sudden choice of words made me start singing and dancing in an outburst around the kitchen as if i was in a musical.
i grabbed a wooden spoon to use as a microphone and i started my performance.