xxiii

pov will change throughout this chapter from third person to y/n's pov:

"AHHHHHHH!" all the girls who were rolling out their sleeping bag, jumped at the sudden shriek coming from hagakure.

"girl what is it?" mina walked to stand next to the invisible teen and looked around on the floor to try and understand what made her scream.

"there's a spider! ewewew kill it." hagakure screamed, in unison the girls all turned towards their frog like friend.

"no way. i don't eat insects guys." tsu admitted, rolling her eyes.

"you're not meant to kill spiders ladies, did you not know it's bad luck?" momo questioned in a judgy tone while creating a small glass dome with her quirk.

the girls all looked at each other in confusion and watched as momo captured the spider and set it free through the window.

"i'll take that as a no, well everyone sit in a circle and i'll tell you a story." obeying momo's command, all the intrigued female students sat on the cushions that were perfectly placed on the floor in the common room.

"early one morning, i woke up to a spider hanging from my king sized, canopy bed right above my head. i screamed for my butler but due to the soundproof walls i'm guessing he didn't hear me. so i decided to try and kill it myself, and i grabbed a silk hankerchief off of my side table made of mexican bocote wood-"

"momo love, respectfully can you get to the point." i interrupted, and all the other girls nodded in agreement.

"i sincerely apologize, i killed the spider then for the whole day everything went wrong. the breakfast that my chef made was a couple minutes late and i had to wait at the table. also the sun rose a lot later so when i was on a stroll in my private park i couldn't see much." momo explained as she brought her knees to her chest.

"is that it momo?" tsu croaked, confusion present in her tone.

"yes, interesting story right?" we all nodded hestitanly in momos direction.

"so what do you have planned for the sleepover mina?" mina had called us all to have a sleepover tonight, the night before the dance. this whole week had been more stressful, it's probably been even more stressful for mina and hagakure. they've both been growing grey hairs.

"i have a lot of games planned, let's start with truth or dare. i've written everyone's name down on a piece of paper and put it in a hat. we all take turns picking a name and whoever's name you pick is who you'll be giving a truth or dare to, so be creative."

"do we have to participate?" everyone whipped their head around to face jirou, seeming outraged at her question.

"of course you have to, anyways y/n you go first." mina tossed a red baseball cap towards me that i caught before any of the names could fall out.