xii

y/n pov:

y/n pov:

"what the fuck are you doing here?" bakugo barked, looking up at me walk towards him.

the ua kitchen looked so pretty at nighttime, i observed my surroundings and the large windows let in massive amounts of moonlight. it was so bright that the main lights in the kitchen wasn't need to be on.

seeing the moonlight made me have sudden nostalgia, thinking back to the first night i came to ua.

"blondie are you cooking?" i whispered in awe, ignoring the question that he had just asked me.

"i thought i told you to wait in my room?" bakugo retaliated, also ignoring my question, while bending down to pick up the pots that he had previously dropped on the tiled floors.

"my test is in like a week and you haven't taught me that much yet. plus, i wanted to see where you went." i answered, while crossing my arms and leaning on the marble countertop opposite him.

"whatever, don't bother me i'm busy just sit and wait." bakugo mumbled, waving his hand to dismiss me.

i rolled my eyes and made my way over to the couch and i had a sudden thought, was bakugo cooking for me? probably not but it wouldn't hurt to ask.

i turned around and started to make my way back to where bakugo was standing and said:
"wait, blondie aww, are you cooking for me?" i cooed as i made eye contact with him.

"why the fuck would i want to cook for someone like you?" bakugo hissed with no hesitation, glaring back at me.

"wow that was very aggressive, anyways move over i want to help." i chuckled, brushing off his sudden hostility.

"no you will ruin it, i like to cook solo leave me alone." bakugo moaned, rolling his eyes.

"cook solo? so cooking is a hobby for you?" i questioned smiling slightly, maybe bakugo will start to open up to me.

"no it isn't, cooking is lame as fuck i just got hungry." bakugo objected as he flipped the meat in the pan, with the flick of his wrist.

"sure..and normal people can flip meat as effortlessly as you just did." i scoffed, while digging in the draw looking for a big enough apron. 

"whatever." bakugo whispered, smirking.
looks like the compliments are getting to his head, i thought as i finally found an apron i liked. it had a pastel blue and white checkered pattern that matched nicely with the hoodie i was wearing.

"anyways, tie my apron in the back." i called out as i stood next to him.

bakugo jumped at the sudden sound of my voice, which caused me to laugh. i then turned around and waited for him to tie it.

"i don't like you whatsoever so why would i do that?" bakugo questioned and i could feel the coldness of his disapproving stare at the back of neck.