xxiv

y/n pov:

y/n pov:

"damn jirou, stop moving." i held her chin more firmly as i attempted to line her eyelids.

"oh i'm sorry y/n." she mumbled under her breath and straightened her posture.

"it's ok babes, i'm almost done anyways." i gently lined her eyelids with blue and black eyeliner to match her suit. when i was done with that, i smoked her undereyes and put white in her waterline. i took a step back and tapped my shoulder in praise as jirou looked hot as hell.

all the girls in my room stared in awe and jirou tried to hide her face in her hands but failed as i slapped her arm and scolded her for almost smudging her makeup.

"y/n you did so well with our looks today!" hagakure beamed followed by everyone in the room nodding in agreement. faces with fully styled hair and simple to extreme makeup looks stared back at me and i bowed slightly in gratitude.

"awh no worries, i'm happy you all like how your looks turned out." i looked at the time on my bedside clock and saw time was running out.

panicked i ushered the girls out of my room so i could get ready.

they all protested and i had to use all my strength to shut them out. they of course didn't want to move and it was like we were playing a 5 on 1 game of tug of war. eventually after a couple moments of fighting back they surrendered and made their ways to their own dorm rooms.

feeling accomplished, i slid down by door and tried to catch my breath. pushing them out used up all the remaining energy that i had for the day. as much as i wanted to pass out right then and there, i had commitments and had to get ready. so i counted to three and used all my willpower to stand up again.

i removed the scarf that was previously laying down my edges and i immediately felt all the blood rush back into my brain. no better feeling in the world.

i brushed my eyebrows and got to work, i mindlessly listened to the story time that was playing in the background on my laptop.

i impatiently blew on eyelash as i waited for the glue to dry, i sighed and whispered "girl you better not take him back."

"i took him back because i knew he didn't mean to cheat on me with mango...and get her pregnant. i know how it sounds but we all make mistakes-"

"oh my goodness." i chuckled and shut my laptop while making my way to stand infront of my dress that was hanging on my mirror. i gently took the dress out of the packaging and stepped into it and jumped a couple times in attempt to pull it over my ass. after putting my arms through the thin straps i tightened the string at the back so the dress hugged my body perfectly.