xx

y/n pov:

y/n pov:

to be honest, i wasn't paying attention to anything that was being rambled by hagakure. even though at first she didn't want to plan the dance, she suddenly had a change of heart. i couldn't see the girl, but by the way she was speaking i could hear the massive grin that she currently had on her face. honestly, her along with mina could plan the whole dance by themselves, no offense to the others but we would just slow them down.

"what do you think y/n?" mina asked as she looked at me with bright eyes.

"um, i-" i stuttered as i tried to recall what mina was asking me while i zoned out.

"she asked what stupid colour table cloth we should buy." bakugo mumbled quietly but loud enough for me to hear.

"oh, you can't go wrong with white right? it's um..classy." as i responded i saw mina's face brighten as she scribbled on the notepad that was leaning on her knees.

"thanks." i whispered and heard bakugo hum as a reply.

"what about a theme? will we have one? omg wait mina!" screeched the see through girl. i can assume hagakure and mina both made eye contact as mina grinned widely in the direction where she was sitting. they held a stare for a couple seconds as if they were communicating telepathically.

then in unison, they both turned towards us and shouted, "a masked ball!"

"fuck no, i'm not about to be carrying a mask on my face the whole night." bakugo protested as he crossed his arms and glared at mina.

"well guess what bakugo! you won't have to carry the mask if it's strapped to your big ass head all night." mina challenged in a sarcastic tone as she mirrored bakugo and also crossed her arms.

"actually bakugo has a point, a masked ball probably would not suit the new years theme. can i suggest that we maybe go with a blue moon theme instead?" tokoyami spoke up from beside shouji which broke the thick tension that was made by both mina and bakugo.

"wait mina i like that idea! and everyone wears blue and we can get blue decorations and pretty lights and food moon shaped and blue drinks! wait mina are you writing this down? hagakure blathered while i can assume looking over mina's shoulder to see what she was writing as her pink, coarse locks shifted slightly.

"of course girl continue! also tokoyami this is such a good idea why didn't you speak up sooner?" mina questioned as she looked up at him for a split second, before she continued her scribbling.

"oh, thank you." tokoyami thanked and i could tell that he was flustered due to the silent teasing that came from shouji.

"ok so can i leave now?" bakugo spoke, however it sounded more like a demand than a question.

"sorry bakugo you can't we have to make a plan on what we're going to do today." hagakure explained and as she did so bakugo sighed and slumped further into the couch.