x

a/n: thank you for reading 10 chapters of my book!! thank you sm for supporting me! i love y'all ♡︎♡︎

y/n pov:

knock knock.

what is that noise levi? i whispered to the brunette standing before me.

"tch i don't know brat." levi whispered back as he patted my head and pulled me closer.

"do you take mr levi ackerman to be your lawfully wedded husband?" the officiant asked glancing down at me.

pound pound

levi are you sure you can't hear that?  i questioned while looking around, trying to locate where the sound was coming from.

"you're too loud brat sssh" levi replied caressing my hands with his thumb, trying to calm me down.

"Y/N OPEN THE DOOR!" bakugo shouted while kicking my door almost breaking it down.

this caused me to sit up frantically, waking up from my dream.

damn bakugo really.

i had my legs hanging off the side of my bed as i rubbed my eyes in attempt to wake up more.

"i'm coming i'm coming, patience is a virtue you know."

i walked lazily, dragging my legs and opened my dorm door.

i was greeted by an aggressive bakugo, nothing new i guess.

"why the fuck are you still sleeping shortass it's 8am." bakugo questioned looking me up and down.

when all of a sudden i saw his eyebrow raise and saw him quickly look away after looking at my outfit. i'm pretty sure i saw him redden aswell.

" bakugo...why the...fuck are you waking me up at 8am on a weekend." i spoke up breathing gently trying to control my growing anger. 

just as bakugo was going to speak, i interrupted him and sluggishly said,

"come back later blondie." and slammed the door in his face.

as i was walking back towards my bed i readjusted my bonnet as i put the hood on bakugos hoodie over my head while pulling the strings to alter the tightness.

"make sure to wash my hoodie before you give it back to me stinkass!" bakugo screamed pounding on my door with his fist.

"ooh drama!" mina and denki exclaimed in unison as they passed by my form door, while, i can assume, dragging bakugo along with them.

"mind your business assholes!" bakugo retaliated shouting at them in embarrassment for hearing our conversation.

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

3rd person pov:

"ooh girl i changed my mind, ooh girl you're not my type..."

slow r&b music sounded out throughout bakugos dorm room as he layed on his back staring at his ceiling, trying to think about literally anything to lull him to sleep.

which proved ineffective as there was only one person on his mind and that was of course y/n. the constant smile that she had on her face remained in bakugos mind, 24/7 which would cause his heart to quicken every time.

bakugo glanced over to his bedside table and saw the numbers 2:55 am blinking back at him which caused him to heave a heavy sigh of disappointment.

"fucking hell!" bakugo yelled out in frustration as he realized he was falling deep....

then that's when he heard his phone buzz, which caused him to pick it up. the sudden bright light cause him to grimace and look away in attempt to regain his composure.

2:57
-1 new text message-
11/10/xxxx
From: shortass

shortass:
ayo u up?
seen.

"what does this girl want?" bakugo voiced turning on his side.

shortass:
don't leave me on seen 😡

   me:
I am up, what the fuck do you want?

shortass:
what's up with the grammar 😭😭 ??? are you an old man?

me:
whatever. what do u want?

shortass:
what snacks do you like?

me:
why.

shortass:
i wanna know what to bring for our study session duh

me:
study session? since when did i agree to that shit?

shortass:
how are you still able to be aggressive in text? that's   a talent yk.
and i can't sleep so i wanna study instead.

me:
well my answer is no i was gonna go to bed anyways.

shortass:
don't lie bakugo 🙄
and too late i'm already outside

me:
what the fuck do you mean?
seen.

me:
hello y/n???
seen.

me:
reply to my message shortass

knock knock.

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

a/n: awh 😫 they cute asf and happy valantines day babes