xvi

3rd person pov:

3rd person pov:

giggles and chatter sounded out throughout the ua cafeteria, and bakugo leant on the wall near the entrance and watched all his fellow students interact. seeing people happy in general pisses bakugo off, but especially now when he isn't feeling his best, seeing everyone with a smile on their face made him livid. on the other hand, bakugo had a scowl on his face as he scanned the cafeteria looking for a certain blonde, annoying asshole in particular.

when he finally located his target, he crushed his juice carton and threw it into the nearest trash can and stomped to monoma's table.

bakugo was giving off a strong, malicious aura which could be sensed by ua students as he walked past them which caused many to turn around and look his way.

bakugo had his hands in his pocket as he stood behind monoma, glaring down at him. he didn't say anything, but instead waited for monoma to realize someone was standing behind him. everyone at monoma's table fell silent as they all looked at monoma then back at bakugo, concern written all over their face as they wondered if their friend was going to be ok after their encounter.

noticing his friend's sudden behavior, monoma turned around and when he saw bakugo looming over him he jumped and dropped his yogurt on the floor.

"oh look it's the angry child from the hero class, why are you at my table, i thought you 1-a students were better than us commoners?" monoma questioned, smiling cockily while trying to mask his fear.

bakugo clenched his fist, as he prevented himself from blowing up and fighting monoma right then and now. after visualizing y/n, he calmed down and grabbed monoma by his collar which caused complaints from the whiny, blonde asshole.

"what are you doing, i was just joking please i'm sorry." monoma pleaded as he was being dragged out of the cafeteria, staring at the table his friends sat at his lunch table, quietly asking for help. little squeaks could be heard as monoma's shoes were trailing on the porcelain tiles.

the pair received a wide range of stairs, from students giggling at monoma's situation and students hoping he'll be ok.

when they reached outside of the cafeteria, bakugo let go of monoma which caused him to hit his head against the hard floor due to the unexpected halt.

"ouch dude what is your proble-"

"what do you think about...y/n." bakugo choked out, cutting monoma off and glaring at him.

"who is that? one of your weak hero friends?" monoma responded brushing off his pants that was covered in dirt.

"you don't know who y/n is? the short girl with the white hair dumbass." bakugo shouted, as he started to clench his fist and wonder what y/n saw in him. was he really the best for her?

"ohhh that bitch with the weird quirk? i don't like any of you class 1-a nerds who think you're better than the rest of us and she's included." monoma whined as he picked at his nails.

hearing his confession, bakugo's blood started to boil, hearing someone talk bad about y/n really set him off and he started to clench his fist to the point where his knuckles started to turn white.

"why ask me such a weird question? and don't get me started on the way she looks like have you seen the way her hair-"

monoma didn't get to finish his sentence as bakugo had gripped the collar of his shirt and punched his jaw so hard that he heard a crunch. he used so much force that he felt his knuckles go numb as all his adrenaline was pumping to prevent him from feeling any pain.

"that didn't hurt one bit, you foolish 1-a kids. i didn't mean to strike a nerve at all, did me coming for your ugly girlfriend piss you off?" monoma coughed out, choking on the blood filling in his mouth and smiling back at bakugo. he knew what he was saying was pissing bakugo off and that was giving him great satisfaction.

now all bakugo saw was red and he felt his hands get sweaty, and without thinking he brought his free hand up to monoma's face and as he was about to activate his quirk he heard a familiar voice and footsteps running down the hallway in a hurry.

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

y/n pov:

'where the hell did bakugo go? i saw him leave with monoma 5 minutes ago, i wonder what they're doing.' i thought as i played with the food on my plate completely drowning out all the voices near me till i felt someone tapping my hand.

"y/n are you ok?" mina asked, worry laced in her words.

"yeah i'm fine, i'll be right back." i replied as i pushed my chair back to stand up with my hands and legs. i then sped walked to the door, while bumping into a couple ua students on the way.

when i got to the doorway, i looked out into the hallways and tried to see if bakugo and monoma were anywhere around.

and to my dismay, i saw monoma being held by his collar by bakugo at the end of the corridor. my heart dropped as i witnessed what was going on and without thinking i ran to the fight.

when i reached the pair, i saw bakugo glance at me with those red eyes of his. but something was different about his eyes this time, it looked like mini fireballs that had mysteriously replaced his irises that were growing by the second. seeing this made the hairs at the back of my neck stand up, i was genuinely afraid of bakugo at this moment. i took a deep breath and tried to ignore it as i glanced over at monoma and saw how busted up he looked and it was all because of bakugo.

"bakugo, what the fuck is wrong with you? let go of monoma now." i commanded as i sent a look of disappointment his way. i can't believe he would do something like that. he was acting way different to the bakugo that i knew.

he let go of monoma's collar and i helped him steady his footing and stand up.
"monoma i'm so sorry, are you ok?" i asked as i supported him with my arm and waited for his response.

"yeah i'm ok, bakugo got angry at me and just attacked me for no reason." monoma replied, looking up at me with sad eyes.

"i'm so sorry, i'll help you get to recovery girl." i responded slowly turning around and making my way to the nurses office.

i could feel bakugos heavy gaze at the back of my neck as i turned my head around to make eye contact with him.

he had a longing look on his face as he watched me walk away. i brushed it off and instead i turned my head back around and carried on making my way to the nurses office with monoma leaning on my shoulder. 

seeing bakugo loose his temper all the time already annoyed me but seeing him beat up someone innocent, especially monoma someone i kinda have a thing for disappointed me.

i don't know if i can forgive him.

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

a/n: yikes.