Chapter 6

Daniel's POV

''Princess, do you want to watch movies? It's been raining today and we can't go out.'' I said. She came out of the bathroom in her adorable pajama. I smiled at the sight of her.
''I want to. Can I pick the movie? Please.'' She made puppy eyes. I nodded my head.

I turned on the TV and opened Netflix. I taught her how to use it quickly and went downstairs to make us some popcorn. With the full bowl of popcorn, I returned to our room. She was already under the duvet. I saw that she picked romantic movie. Well, that's not a surprising pick.

I pulled her to my side and placed bowl on her lap. Her hair was smelling so nice. I want to be close to her like this every day. I don't know, but I think I'm falling in love with her. She just gives me those feeling my brain can't comprehend. I want to give her the world she deserves.

''Daniel, stop smelling my hair and watch the movie.'' She said. I chuckled at her words and kissed her forehead.
''It smells nice and I like it.'' I defended myself.
''Fine. But don't ask me to tell you what happened in the movie later.''
''I won't.'' I said.

I don't know if she understands that what we have is more than friendship. But I don't think she grasped that part. Of course I don't want to be just a friend. If I wanted to, she wouldn't be sharing a room with me or cuddle with me. She is sometimes too innocent to understand things, but I wouldn't change her for anything.

We were watching the movie in peace when the scene where a couple was suppose to kiss came. Siena put her hand on her eyes to not watch the scene.
''Princess, it's okay. You don't have to put your hand on your eyes.'' I chuckled. She peeked through her fingers to see that kiss has ended.

''I don't like to watch when they kiss. I feel embarassed.'' She blushed.
''Do you want me to kiss you?'' I asked. She looked at me with big eyes through her glasses.
''What?''
''Can I kiss you?'' I smiled. I brought my hand to her cheek and caressed it.
''I don't know how to.'' She admitted shyly. I put the bowl on my nightstand and pulled her closer.

''I can teach you. I want to kiss you, princess.'' I whispered and got closer with my face.
''You can, Daniel.'' She allowed me. I smirked and ever so softly pressed my lips on hers. She let out a small moan that made me slightly turned on. I licked her lip, asking for entrance, but she didn't open her mouth.

''Open your mouth.'' I breathed out and returned my lips on hers. She parted her lips open allowing me to put my tongue inside. I cupped her face as I explored inside her mouth. Every moan she let out, I swallowed greedily. How her lips were addictive. I could just kiss her every day like this.

I pulled away allowing us to catch our breath. That's the best kiss I ever had in my life. Siena was blushing profusely and it was adorable to see her like that. She buried her face in my chest, trying to hide her blush that I already saw.

''Can I kiss you like this every day?'' I asked.
''Yes.'' It was almost inaudible, but I heard it. I wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her tightly. We laid in the bed still hugging each other. I could never ask for more.

''Did you like my kiss?'' I asked.
''Yes. I liked it.'' I could feel her smiling. I want to protect her and love her. I never had anybody I liked like this. I been with some girls in high school, but I never did more than holding hands and kissing. But I never wanted to sleep with someone just out of a pleasure. I wanted to give myself to the right girl. And I think I found her.

''I don't know if it's too soon, but I want to tell you that I already love you. You don't have to say it back if you don't have the same feelings as me yet. I'll understand.'' I said. Everything I said is true and I just wanted to let it out so I can at least be at peace.

''You love me?'' She pulled away from my hold and looked at me.
''I do. I love you.'' I smiled. I could feel the heat in my neck. I was happy and nervous when I looked at her reaction.
''Thank you for loving me, Daniel. I think I love you too. I don't what was happening to me when I first met you. I felt like my stomach was squeezing and I was feeling warm in my cheeks all the time. Is that a sign that I love you?'' She asked me, blushing once again.

I can't describe how happy I was feeling. I was on cloud 9 with her words.
''Yes, love. That means you love me. Squeezing in your stomach, as how you call it, is called butterflies.'' I explained. She furrowed her eyebrows in the cutest manner I ever saw.
''Do you have butterflies when you see me, Daniel?'' She asked.

''I don't have just butterflies. I have whole zoo in my stomach.'' I chuckled.
''I guess I have the zoo too.'' She smiled. She is perfect. I'm glad I saw her that day when I got out of the prison. I will try not getting in trouble with the police so I can stay with my princess.

''Does that mean you're my boyfriend?''
''Yes. And you're my girlfriend. I love you.'' I smiled. She pecked my lips, surprising me with her bold act.
''I love you too, darling.'' She said.
''Darling?'' I asked.
''Yes.'' She answered confused.

''That sounds like we are old. Maybe sweetheart or love.'' I grimaced at darling.
''Oh...it does sound weird. I think love is better.'' She chuckled. I leaned in to claim her for another kiss. It's the second kiss, but she picked up my pace. God, I love her so much.

Don't forget to vote.