Chapter 23

Siena's POV

"Why don't you go to the doctor's?" Riley asked me confused.

"It's just period cramps. Nothing serious." I said, but I wasn't sure myself. It lasted for few days, but I still haven't gotten my period. I don't understand what's going on.

"But it will be better to go to the doctor's." She said.

"Why do you want me to go see the doctor so much, Riley?" I snapped. Why is she pushing me to go see a doctor? 

"Because I think I know what's your problem. But I don't want to scare you." She replied calmly. How can she know what's wrong with me?

"And what do you think it is? You can tell me." I reassured her. 

"I don't want to, Siena. It's better if you go see a doctor for a check up." She responded and got up. I was growing frustrated when she didn't want to tell me. If she tells me, I can decide if it's that necessary to go to the doctor's.

"Riley! Just tell me!" I raised my voice in anger. 

"You're going to look like me now in a few months, alright?" She snapped back. I looked at her to see her pointing at her stomach that was swollen with her daughter inside. She was already six months and she looked big.

She wanted to tell me that I might be pregnant. I subconciously brought my hand to cover my stomach. There might be a baby in my tummy growing. How didn't I notice before? What if it's true what Riley said?

"Siena, I'm sorry." Riley said and brought me in a hug. My eyes got teary from fear I felt at that moment. How could I be so stupid? 

"It's alright. I was pushing you to tell me. But maybe that's not a reason. You're right. We should go see a doctor. The doctor will know for sure if it's true or not." I didn't notice I started rambling until Riley cut me off.

"It's alright, Siena. Calm down first." She said. I breathed in and out which made me instantly to calm down.

"I don't know what doctor should I call." I said sadly.

"I can call my doctor and she can check you up. Is that good?" I nodded my head. What would I do without Riley? I'm glad that she is my friend and someone I can talk about everything.

I went to make us lunch while she was making call with her doctor. I hope the doctor can get me an appointement today. But maybe she has other appointments today too. I feel nervous and scared. What am I going to do if I'm pregnant? What will I tell to Daniel? Maybe I'm just worrying too much.

I was chopping chicken breasts and put them in the pan. My mouth was watering at the food I was making. My stomach needed to eat a lot of these delicious pieces of chicken. I put sauce over the chicken and mixed it together. It's looked amazing.

Riley came from the living room in the kitchen. She had a smile on her face as she sat on the bar stool.

"I got the appointment for today. We need to be there in few hours." She explained.

"How did you got the appointment that fast? Isn't there some schedule to follow?" I asked confused.

"I have my ways. And I know that doctor very well. So be happy that you're going to get checked up immediately today." She scolded me.

"Thank you for your effort, Queen Riley." I teased. We both laughed at my silliness and decided to eat. I was nervous as much as I was hungry. So I ate a lot of food.

"Do you want me to call Luca and ask him to drive us to the doctor's?" She suggested.

"Sure." I nodded. If I have my other friend as a support, I would feel much better. Luca will be there for me for sure. I was genuiely happy when I found out they are together again. I can see happiness in their eyes everytime they looked at each other.