Epilogue II

Siena's POV

"Boys! Lunch is on the table. Get over here." I scolded my two boys that were running around the garden with Muffin. I never knew five years olds can be so energetic. Jesus, I almost died chasing them. And I can't really do that when my stomach is swollen with another boy.

They giggled while chasing each other around and Peter landed straight in the mud. I rolled my eyes and went to finally get them when their adrenaline lowered. Now I need to bath him. These kids don't know when to stop.

"Look what you did with your chasing. Get you butt straight in the bathroom, Peter." I said. He looked at me with guilt and puppy eyes. No no boy. Those work on your father not me. I slapped his butt and he rushed inside the house.

"And you come here. We need to change your clothes." I said taking Luke's hand.

"Yes, mommy." He squealed. I brought him in their room and took his sweatpants and T-shirt. He dressed himself like I taught him. They are both devils, but Luke is more calmer than Peter. I adore both of them, but they look so much like Daniel that I'm jealous sometimes. They inherited everything from him. It's not fair.

"Go down and wait for me and your brother." I said and nudged him out of the room. He nodded and ran out of the room downstairs. I walked inside the bathroom and found my other son waiting for me in the bathtub.

"What did I tell you about this, son? When I call you, the game stops. You know I'm having your brother in my tummy and I can't chase you two around." I reasoned while scrubbing him. I turned on the water and washed the remaining foam.

"I know, mommy. I'm sorry." He said. I smiled and took a fluffy towel. I dried him and put on his small boxers with Spiderman theme. I got him dressed in the room and went in the dining room with him. I put bolognese in their plates and they immediately digged in.

My boys really grew up. I remember when I gave birth to them. It was painful, but when I heard them cry, all pain vanished. Peter was first to come out then Luke. When I didn't hear Luke crying, my heart almost stopped, but the doctor spanked him and he started crying. That was the scariest moment in my life.

"Mommy, can we go play in the room?" Luke asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yes, babies. But your father will come soon and he needs to rest so be quiet." I said. They nodded and scuried upstairs. I finished eating and picked up dirty plates. Daniel was supposed to come soon from work. But one nap for me too wouldn't be a problem.

I cleaned up the table and started washing the dishes. I started humming the song that played on our wedding. I apsolutely love the song 'Say something'. It always brings some feelings in me and good memories. In these past few years my life changed. I don't know how I lived before meeting Daniel. I would probably be abused by my aunt and her boyfriend. I'm so happy that I didn't see both of them in these five years. But Daniel changed me. He called me beautiful every day and every morning he was telling me he loves me. That gave me some confidence and I'm much happier now.

I dried the rest of the dishes and placed dish cloth back on its place. I felt the arms wrap around me as I smiled. I didn't even hear him arrive.
''Hey, baby. I missed you.'' Daniel said and kissed me.
''I missed you too. How was at work?''
''It was fine, but I desperately want to rest. And do something else.'' He smirked and nipped on my neck. I rolled my eyes amused. Well he is in a mood obviously.

''Well it's better just to rest.'' I said. Small frown took over his face making me chuckle.
''Did you eat?'' I asked.
''At work, but I have more delicious meal at home.'' He winked. I blushed deep red at his words. He knows with the words. Really romantic.
''Can you help me take a shower?'' I asked ignoring his previous statement. He nodded and pulled me upstairs.

After we showered, I put on his shirt and laid on the bed. Daniel soon joined me and cuddled in my side. He put his head on my chest, rubbing my stomach in circular motions.
''We still have 15 more weeks until he comes.'' He said, referring to our third son.
''Yes. But we haven't thought about names.''

''Do you have anything on your mind?'' He asked me.
''I don't know. I think Marco is nice.''
''That's sounds more like a middle name. I thought about Kaden. Maybe Kaden Marco is okay.'' He said.
''Kaden John sounds better.''
''Yes, it does.'' He agreed.

''Baby?'' He called me. I hummed in response and caressed his hair.
''I don't know if you know, but I fell in love with you when I first met you. I thought you were beautiful and I still do.'' He said. My heart fluttered at his words as I kissed his forehead.
''I fell in love with you when you picked me up after the incident with my aunt. You were gentle and caring towards me and nobody ever did that. It made me love you.'' I said.

''I will always love you. No matter what. I know I sometimes act like a jerk, but thank God that you have a big heart and patience. Something that nobody ever had towards me.'' Our talk was making me emotional as I wiped the tear.
''I love you, Daniel.''
''I love you, my baby.'' I smiled at the name. Whrnever he called me like that my stomach would squeeze in excitement. After sometime we fell asleep with his arms around me, making me feel safe like always.

Don't forget to vote and thank you for reading!