Chapter 5

Siena's POV

''Princess, if you don't want to, you don't have to go.'' Daniel said for the third time.
''I want to go, Daniel. Your sister is nice. I want to go shopping with her.'' I pouted. He brought me closer where I could smell his cologne.

''Okay, but if something happens, you have your cellphone with you. And don't put it on mute because I'll call you. Alright?'' I nodded my head where he planted a kiss. He backed away and took his wallet from the pocket. He picked the black credit card from the wallet and handed it to me.

''I can't take it. And I wasn't planning to buy anything. I will just be with Riley.'' I explained.
''F*ck no. You're taking this and you'll buy whatever you want. I don't want to get mad at you.'' He warned me. The thought of him getting mad at me, didn't bring me any nice feelings. I don't want my only friend to be mad at me. So I took the card from his hand.

He smiled and kissed my cheek. I blushed a bit and stood up.
''Thank you, Daniel. I'm going to get ready.'' I declared and ran off. I sprinted in our room and went inside the bathroom.

I brushed my hair and put a little bit of a chapstick. I got dressed from my pajama into a pair of jeans and white jumper. I put on my boots and a jacket over the top. And I was ready.

When I got a message from Riley that she is waiting for me in front of a house, I sprinted out of the room and got downstairs. After saying bye to Daniel, I found her car in front of the doors. Outside was cold so I rushed inside the car to warm myself up.

''Hey, Siena. Are you ready?'' Riley asked me as she started driving.
''Yes. I have never been to shopping with friends. But I have you now.'' I giggled. She smiled and turned some songs on. I really like Riley. She is so carefree and humorous all the time.

Very opposite of Daniel. He is only smiling when he is with me, but I never heard him actually laugh out loud. And he doesn't make jokes. But regardless, I like him because he always helps me and he takes care of me.

When we arrived in front of a big mall, Riley immediately went to eat something. We sat at the table and it says this was McDonald's. It probably got a name from owner's surname. But when the food came, it was looking delicious.

''I haven't ate since this morning.'' Riley said as she took a big bite from her cheeseburger.
''But it is morning.'' I said, confused.
''Yeah, whatever...'' She shrugged and finished her cheeseburger while I haven't even started mine.

She waited for me to finish eating by eating fries slowly. I was not actually that hungry, but mama taught me to not waste food so I finished everything. Riley paid for everything and then we started going through shops.

''I really need new undies and a few pairs of shoes.'' Riley said and entered the shop with lots of shoes. There were all kinds of shoes. From sneakers to heels. Riley went towards flat shoes and tried few pairs of them.

She encouraged me to buy a pair of heels saying I'll never know when I'm going to need it. So I listened her. After that shop we visited few other shops where I bought some shirts and jeans. I liked what I bought. I'm excited to show it to Daniel.

I was becoming embarassed when we entered a shop with undergarments. Riley bought few pieces for herself and recommended some for me. But I bought some for myself because I was lacking with undies.

''Riley, can we sit somewhere? My feet are hurting.'' I complained. She nodded and pulled me towards the café.
''I'm also tired. And I need a drink.'' She said as we situated at the table in café. We ordered two frapuccinos and they were fast served in front of us.

''So how is living with my brother?'' She asked me.
''It's fine. He is really nice.'' I smiled.
''My brother is nice? Tell me you're joking.'' She huffed.
''Yes, he is really nice.'' I confirmed once again.

''Well obviously only to you. I always wanted to have more connection with him, but he was always too busy for me. Even when we were kids, he always pushed me away so he could go out with his friends.'' She explained.

''Really? Why is he acting like that to you?'' I gasped quietly. I'm going to have a talk with him. She is his only sibiling. He should love her and protect her as her older brother. I'm really disappointed at Daniel. I thought he is better.

''I don't know. He never cares about anything. But that obviously changed when you came in his life.'' She mocked me. I blushed dark red at her words. I don't think I changed Daniel, but even if I did, I'm glad.

We finished our drinks after getting rest and decided to go back home. It was fun again while we were driving in the car. Riley has really beautiful voice. I had fun today. But shopping is really tiring. I don't think I'll go shopping again anytime soon.

She dropped me off and left saying bye to me and Daniel. I entered the house and went straight upstairs inside the room. I found Daniel walking out the bathroom with towel around his waist.

''Hey, princess. Did you have fun?'' He asked me. I nodded my head and smiled. I went inside the closet and put the bags inside. Daniel got dressed and we went out of the closet. I laid on the bed where Daniel joined me.

''Riley told me really disturbing information today, Daniel.'' I began. He gave me confused face and proped on his elbow.
''What about?'' He asked.

''She told me that you don't care for her.'' I pouted. I was really sad for Riley.
''What? Princess, she is my sister. Of course I care for her.'' He smiled a little.
''But you never show that. She is really sad about it.'' I explained. He put his arm on my waist and looked like he was deep in his thoughts.

''I don't have to show her.'' He shrugged and hugged me. I frowned at his words. He is really stubborn and a little bit dumb.
''You have to show her. You're her only family. Promise me you'll spend more time with her.'' I said.
''Fine. I promise.'' He groaned in my neck making me smile.

Don't forget to vote.