FML (Part One)

Dean's POV
His night.

I woke up way earlier than the time I was supposed to. Remus has been very hyper these past days but today he is over the top. So here I am running around in my wolf form at four in the morning, which wouldn't be as bad if I had not went to sleep just two hours ago.

"Let's take a shower when we get back" Remus suggests "Then take a nap."

"Splendid idea, good fellow" I joke. He snorts as a response .

"You're a dork" he claims and continues running through our forest.
.
.
.
"I hope after today you'll go back to your 'I rather sleep than eat'attitude." I Chuckle at his weird mood swing.

"Who knows, this could be the new me." He chuckles back.

"Please don't joke about that ". I grunt. He continues to laugh. "Are you almost done we've been out here for over two hours."

"Yeah let's go back" he says. We began running back using all our strength "this is going to the best nap I'll ever have" he beams as we reach the pack house.

I shift back and put on my sweats that I left by a tree. "You say that for every nap." I laugh, shaking my head, he huffs as a response. I tiptoe up the stairs. Some pack members are awake already, getting things prepared for tonight, and if they hear me they are going to ask for my help.

Asking for my help means I won't be able to take a nap which mean Remus won't get his sleep hours in which mean he's gonna be in a terrible mood. Which is entirely his fault for wanting to go for a run at four in the morning. However I'm not going to debate that with him.

Thankfully I make it to my room and close the door. I let out a sigh as I lean against the door. I definitely don't want to deal with grouchy Remus.

I take a quick shower and jump into bed after drying my hair. "Night Remus." He huffs back and I smile as I shut my eyes.

I can't believe it's the evening, and I just woke up

I can't believe it's the evening, and I just woke up. The only reason I woke up is because Remus kept bugging me to wake up. Which I'm thankful because I was able to get ready in time before Arrio called me to his office.

I fix my hair as I knock on the door "Come in." I hear him command. Does he have a cold?

I turn the knob "Alpha?" I ask suspiciously as I walk in. Kai is sitting on his lap "ah. I knew you sounded different".

"But it was pretty close." Kai says wiggling his brows.

"Of course my Luna." I bow. I take a seat. "You called for me?"